Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Data missing for the last three years
Data missing for the last three years
Hello everyone.
I have just today downloaded the OSCAR software and imported the data from my SD card.
After importing the data, OSCAR gives me this message:

The last time you used your ResMed AirSense 10 Elite...
was 1201 days ago (on March 30, 2020) 

even though I have used it practically every day since then. If I try to look at daily data after March 30, 2020 I get the message, "Nothing's here!  No data is available for this day."

The DATALOG folder on my SD card contains folders named 20230711, 20230712, 20230713, 20230714. I believe that this shows that data has been generated for the past several days. 

I have also checked the /Documents/OSCAR_Data folder and this seems to be up to date as well.
The summary data gets reported via MySleep every day.

I'm not sure why OSCAR is saying that I last used the CPAP machine over three years ago. Please help?

Thanks,
Dan
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Data missing for the last three years
What is the time and date displayed on your AS10? Also, how full is your SD card?

- Red
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
My AS10 Date is set to today, July 15, 2023. That's correct. The time is saying 7:42 when it is actually 12:04 in my time zone, so I don't understand that part but doubt it's relevant to my issue.

My SD Card may well be full. It's status is Healthy (Primary Partition), 5% free.
Should I delete Many of the earlier folders to gain some space?
Post Reply Post Reply
The safest thing to do is to create a dedicated directory on your PC and off load the SD card's data to it. You can then point OSCAR to this directory to import its data, if you wish. After off loading the data, I would recommend reformatting the SD card. It uses a FAT32 format. Some operating systems sometimes have a problem with SD cards. For this reason, the SD Card Association offers a free formatter for Mac and Windows operating systems. Here is the link:
https://www.sdcard.org/downloads/formatter/

- Red
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Many thanks, Crimson!
I used your suggestion to copy the data from the SD card to my C drive first and then let OSCAR import the data from there. And now my data is up to date.
I'll look into reformatting my SD card next.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  OSCAR shows missing data for multi week interval Dawnstar 6 91 04-24-2024, 09:14 PM
Last Post: gardencat
  Missing data hadan 0 144 04-01-2024, 04:46 PM
Last Post: hadan
Question OK TO IMPORT SLEEP DATA FROM OLD SD CARD INTO OSCAR W/O MESSING UP CURRENT DATA? Plmnb 3 299 03-29-2024, 11:02 AM
Last Post: Plmnb
  There's 1.5 years of data in my OSCAR, but now there's a problem Snackers 8 351 03-19-2024, 03:36 AM
Last Post: Snackers
  Total Time In Apnea is missing ElUno 3 404 02-26-2024, 09:23 AM
Last Post: LoudSnorer
  Viatom/WellUE data is different than OSCAR displayed data GordK 3 351 02-23-2024, 04:48 PM
Last Post: GordK
  Data structure / data definition of AirSense 11 CD, CMSd50+ or OSCAR?hing obvious, … Perickson 4 1,713 02-18-2024, 01:49 PM
Last Post: Perickson

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.