Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Data needed PRS1 All Models SleepyHead Development
Data needed PRS1 All Models SleepyHead Development
JediMark has put out a call for more data. The next update will try to include functionality for the PRS1 1060 ST AVAPS, and will refine output for all PRS1 files. we'd like to get data from the 450, 550, 650, 750, 950, 460, 560, 660, 960 and 1060. We also need more Resmed Aircurve 10 Vauto and ASV data.

To make this easier for you, we are providing Dropbox addresses you can use. If you are using your own dropbox, just send me a PM with a share link. Please zip up the contents of your SD card, (you can use the free winzip or pkzip or 7-zip if you're on windows, mac has a built in right click 'create zip' or something like that.) You may use these handy dropbox upload links: Please rename your file with your username like: USER_NAME-p-series.zip (or something) so that it doesn't get overwritten by the next file uploaded.

[dropbox links removed, please refer to this thread on what data is still needed.]

Thank you!

SuperSleeper Wrote:
ADMIN NOTE:
This thread is now closed. For a list of machines where data is still needed, please read THIS THREAD.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
RE: Data needed PRS1 All Models Sleepyheaqd Development
(02-28-2016, 09:45 AM)Sleeprider Wrote: We also need more Resmed Aircurve 10 Vauto and ASV data.

I have 90 days of Aircurve 10 VAuto data that I can upload. I don't currently have an account on any of the data sharing sites, but I can make one if that's the easiest way. How much data (days/weeks/months) is needed?

-cd
RE: Data needed PRS1 All Models SleepyHead Development
I sent you a private message how you can send your data by email to me. As long as you can zip the drive, I can forward the data on my dropbox.

We are really coming along on Aircurve data, notice the EPAP pressure line on my data that was worked on this morning:

[Image: HFZP7lf.png]
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Attaching Files
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
(02-28-2016, 05:19 PM)Sleeprider Wrote: I sent you a private message how you can send your data by email to me. As long as you can zip the drive, I can forward the data on my dropbox.

We are really coming along on Aircurve data, notice the EPAP pressure line on my data that was worked on this morning:

Nice! Almost enough to get me to download Qt and the whole toolchain to build Sleepyhead - but I'll wait for an official release. I've got enough other things to keep me busy without getting into the internals of SH.

I PM'd you a link to my data on OneDrive.

Looks like mark has decrypted the PRS1 1060 AVAPS. This sophisticated machine has been a real puzzle up to now.

Quote:Hello again,

Well, I needed a little break after smashing DreamStation bugs all day..

So I took a little detour, and did a little hacking around in Synalize It Pro, and FINALLY decoded the PRS1 1060P AVAPS data format, and wrote an importer for SleepyHead.

These machines are different beasts to the PRS1/DreamStation, they have a much simpler, low resolution repeating event data structure instead of delta packing.

Unfortunately these AVAPS machines have no flow waveform.. there is instead a "Peak Flow" waveform of about 2 minute resolution.. but it's better than nothing I guess.

The importer is still fresh, so there's going to be bugs.. and I've haven't tested very many AVAPS data sets yet.

Good luck to anyone testing it from source. Let me know if you stumble across anything icky.

Sleep Well,

/JediMark

Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Attaching Files
Mask Primer

Do you still need 560 data? When I clicked the 560 link I got:

Dropbox
This file request has been closed or deleted.

The PRS1 560 Auto data need has been fulfilled. I even coughed up my own. It worked well before but it's going to be better.

The big need is for the 1060 BiPAP ST. A rare machine, but I know a few here use it.

SuperSleeper Wrote:
ADMIN NOTE:
This thread is now closed. For a list of machines where data is still needed, please read THIS THREAD.

Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Attaching Files
Mask Primer

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question OK TO IMPORT SLEEP DATA FROM OLD SD CARD INTO OSCAR W/O MESSING UP CURRENT DATA? Plmnb 1 77 Today, 01:07 AM
Last Post: Ibrumley
  Viatom/WellUE data is different than OSCAR displayed data GordK 3 292 02-23-2024, 04:48 PM
Last Post: GordK
  Data structure / data definition of AirSense 11 CD, CMSd50+ or OSCAR?hing obvious, … Perickson 4 1,629 02-18-2024, 01:49 PM
Last Post: Perickson
  Z1 software advice needed aavenger 1 460 09-07-2023, 06:52 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Changed data directory from OneDrive, Now can't read data Rich66 9 1,028 08-24-2023, 11:32 PM
Last Post: Rich66
  Software needed for APEX XT auto (model 9S-005720) Boruch 6 2,401 05-20-2023, 09:35 PM
Last Post: Jeff8356
  Data from Prisma Smart & Soft CPAP machines [no longer needed] GuyScharf 31 6,248 04-29-2023, 07:19 AM
Last Post: dannahaz

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.