Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Data not on SD card? Anyway to force it to transfer?
Data not on SD card? Anyway to force it to transfer?
Somehow my sleep last night just isnt importing into Oscar? Really want to see my leak rate as my AHI is .1 on the machine screen...but annoyingly cant see it in OSCAR/ Is thjere a way to force it to update the SD card with the most recent data?
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Data not on SD card? Anyway to force it to transfer?
Was the card in your machine all night? Is it unlocked?
OpalRose
Apnea Board Administrator
www.apneaboard.com

Soft Cervical Collar
Optimizing therapy
OSCAR supported machines
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE.  ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.  INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
First, you need to see if the data is on your SD card. If you didn't have your card in your CPAP, sayonara detailed data.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Yes it was in the machine and I am not sure about locked or unlocked? you mean the actual physical button on the SD card? Yes, that has been and is unlocked.
Post Reply Post Reply
Try reading the SD card on your computer. It should be listed as an additional drive. The data, if correct, will be displayed like normal files do.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
i mean oscar is reading the SD card, its just not adding last night for some reason
Post Reply Post Reply
Last night's data is time stamped with yesterday's date. Today is Monday, so the most recent data should be from Sunday. Make sure your machine is set to the correct time, you have to go into the Clinical Menu to see or change the time.
Sleepster

Post Reply Post Reply
i mean nothing has changed, everythings there cept last night.

Oscar has never had an issue adding a new days data until now
Post Reply Post Reply
Ya i dont get it,the data seems there? Its just not updating:

https://imgur.com/k9HdeNW
Post Reply Post Reply
I know this has already been suggested but I have had a problem before with the lock tab moving when using the card without knowing about it. Is the card locked?  If so you will not be able to get Las tights data.
Apnea (80-100%) 10 seconds, Hypopnea (50-80%) 10 seconds, Flow Limits (0-50%) not timed  Cervical Collar - Dealing w DME - Chart Organizing
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  SD Card in AirSense 11 missing data larryh 2 170 03-06-2024, 08:54 PM
Last Post: larryh
  [CPAP] First post - Uploading Airsense 11 AutoSet data to SD card DrBook 2 346 01-03-2024, 07:50 PM
Last Post: DrBook
  AirSense 11 not reporting data correctly to SD card WHB74 4 503 10-17-2023, 03:32 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
Question Recording Data To SD Card TheEngineer 4 670 09-14-2023, 08:30 AM
Last Post: RNeil
  How to transfer CPAP machine between Provinces dkasik 3 662 08-16-2023, 07:22 PM
Last Post: pholynyk
  No SD Card anyway to get last night's data jerrykur 2 467 08-01-2023, 10:41 AM
Last Post: jerrykur
  [Equipment] Wireless transfer not enabled (grey), Resmed 10 autoset Galletto1959 2 548 06-10-2023, 05:55 PM
Last Post: Jeff8356

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.