Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Data on SD Card
Question 
Data on SD Card
Hy
I have the Resmed S9!
When i download the Data from the SD Card for the Rescan Software, the Data are still on the Card after the download?
Because the Data on the SD Card must be available also for my Doctor!

Greats and thanks for your answers
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Data on SD Card
Yes, it is still there.

Which S9 do you have?
PaulaO

Take a deep breath and count to zen.

Post Reply Post Reply
If not mistaken, Not the detailed data just statistics and summary graph.
You could email a report to your doctor. Usually I take my lap top with me to doctor appointment and he only check my compliance, AHI and not much else but your doc may be different. If you,re in US the only thing interest your insurance is compliance not if the therapy working or not.
Welcome
Post Reply Post Reply
I recall people claiming that the default choice for Rescan is to delete the data off the card when downloading. You have to make sure that the option to delete the data is not chosen.
Sleepster

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Edited. The SD card stores 7 days of high res data, 30 days detailed data and 365 of compliance data (summary and statistics)
When first got my S9 all the download done by the RT for first few weeks but when started downloading on my computer I did get all the summary and statistics for the days which been download by the RT but not the detailed data.

Post Reply Post Reply
(06-01-2012, 12:58 PM)PaulaO2 Wrote: Which S9 do you have?
I Have the Resmed S9 Autoset with the H5i
and the Quattro FX Mask!
Post Reply Post Reply
(06-01-2012, 03:08 PM)Sleepster Wrote: I recall people claiming that the default choice for Rescan is to delete the data off the card when downloading. You have to make sure that the option to delete the data is not chosen.

Encore Pro for Respironics did that, and then only under certain conditions.

I don't recall hearing of Resscan having that particular problem, but it's possible.
Get the free OSCAR CPAP software here.
Useful links.
Click here for information on the main alternative to CPAP.
If it's midnight and a DME tells you it's dark outside, go and check it yourself.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  SD Card in AirSense 11 missing data larryh 2 167 03-06-2024, 08:54 PM
Last Post: larryh
  [CPAP] First post - Uploading Airsense 11 AutoSet data to SD card DrBook 2 346 01-03-2024, 07:50 PM
Last Post: DrBook
  AirSense 11 not reporting data correctly to SD card WHB74 4 502 10-17-2023, 03:32 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
Question Recording Data To SD Card TheEngineer 4 667 09-14-2023, 08:30 AM
Last Post: RNeil
  No SD Card anyway to get last night's data jerrykur 2 467 08-01-2023, 10:41 AM
Last Post: jerrykur
  My DME cant import my emailed SD card data, can I export all days to a pdf? ImAlwaysTiredd 7 723 12-28-2022, 07:53 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  SD card backup on PC and new SD card snorin2 0 921 12-05-2022, 01:53 PM
Last Post: snorin2

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.