Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Data on Sd card greyed out - cannot import
I just downloaded the sleepyhead software. I am on a mac running 10.8.4. When I go to import the data files on the SD card are grey'd out and I cannot choose. I copied them over to a folder on my desktop and while I can see them in my finder the same grey'd out thing happens when I go to the import section of the software interface.

???????
Hi klillestol,
WELCOME! to the forum.!
Hang in there for answers to your question.
I don't use data-management software, but many people on the board do, someone will be able to help you soon. I hope CPAP therapy is going well for you.
trish6hundred
Welcome to the forum!!! We are glad you joined us!!! Welcome

As to your issues with getting data from your card, you might want to use the tips from HERE.

Sleep-well
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Unfortunately been there done that. As I said I can see the data separately in my finder window and it it not dimmed. When I go to import it and I attempt to choose wither the card data or the copy of the files on my desktop I get the same greyed out area.

It's a challenge...not a problem.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Data Card Read for REMStar Pro C-Flex Auto IQ HenryECole81 8 100 01-19-2017, 09:02 PM
Last Post: trish6hundred
  AirSense 10 SD card data zonk 11 2,900 01-13-2017, 06:32 AM
Last Post: JohnMicelli
  Why does Sleepyhead data not match my machine's data? Ihaveapnea 8 369 01-06-2017, 06:19 PM
Last Post: Ihaveapnea
  With respironics is there a way to modify the data on the sd card Ghandi 13 2,551 12-29-2016, 07:02 AM
Last Post: DeepBreathing
  [Equipment] ResMed AirSense - Is there data storage on the SD card AND in the unit itself? FormerFed 19 2,982 11-03-2016, 03:17 PM
Last Post: PreciousRoy
  No Data on SD Card jamr005 3 290 10-29-2016, 08:22 PM
Last Post: trish6hundred
  [CPAP] Do sleep MD's use memory card data? beet 15 937 09-23-2016, 07:25 PM
Last Post: richb