Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Data on sd card question
Data on sd card question
Hi all

if I download my data from my sd card does the data will stay on the card ? I have to bring it to my doctor next week

Thanks a lot

K
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Data on sd card question
Hi kerm007,
WELCOME! to the forum.!
Hang in there and someone will help you with your data question, soon, best of luck to you with your CPAP therapy.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
(02-15-2014, 07:34 PM)kerm007 Wrote: Hi all

if I download my data from my sd card does the data will stay on the card ? I have to bring it to my doctor next week

Thanks a lot

K
Hi kerm007, welcome aboard
Downloading does not affect anything, your doctor can still see all the data on the card
The S9 SD card stores: http://www.s9morecomfort.com/s9morecomfo...ement.html
365 days of therapy and compliance data (summary and statistics)
30 days of detailed data (graphs)*
7 days of high resolution flow data*.
* Only available on S9 AutoSet and S9 Elite

Post Reply Post Reply
Unless you tell the software to erase the data it should stay on the card and you just put it back in the unit.
Post Reply Post Reply
Even if you accidentally did something that erased the card or corrupted the data on it the machine would reformat and rewrite the data your doc is probably looking for to the card (compliance, summary).
Post Reply Post Reply
thanks it's my 4 night and I can tell for now that I was already in a better shape ......
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi
where is the option to not erase or erase ?
I download the info on my computer and put back the card in the unit ...when I start the machine it ask me to rewrite the data or not I said yes did I did something bad ?
Thanks

Post Reply Post Reply
Glad you are doing better already. That is truly excellent news.

Chance are you did nothing to your data or card.

I take mine out (of the S9 Autoset) each time I wake, stick it into my computer, and read the data with both Rescan and SleepyHead.

Occasionally, I update the machine settings.

Next time before bed, I remove the card from the machine and replace it in the machine. (If I forget to do that, the detail for that session seems to be lost but not the summary data.)

Some people recommend "Locking the SDCard against writing" (by slipping the little door to the opposite position, but I run the equivalent of Windows 8.1 and have never had a problem without taking that precaution.

If you are nervous about it, lock the card before putting it into the computer and unlock it when you remove it to return the card to your machine.
Sweet Dreams,

HerbM
Sleep study AHI: 49 RDI: 60 -- APAP 10-11 w/AHI: 1.5 avg for 7-days (up due likely to hip replacement recovery)

"We can all breathe together or we will all suffocate alone."
Post Reply Post Reply
(02-16-2014, 08:56 PM)kerm007 Wrote: Hi
where is the option to not erase or erase ?
I download the info on my computer and put back the card in the unit ...when I start the machine it ask me to rewrite the data or not I said yes did I did something bad ?
Thanks

You didn't do anything wrong. If you do accidentally erase the data the machine will start new the next day. On my computer I right click the SD card to format it (that's to erase if you want to). I look at the SD card from explorer.

Welcome, there are soooo many knowledgable minds here and so willing to help.
Post Reply Post Reply
can i put back the data to the sd or the doctor cannot see it after i put back the sd in the machine ?

Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  SD Card in AirSense 11 missing data larryh 2 171 03-06-2024, 08:54 PM
Last Post: larryh
  [CPAP] Philips SD Card Format Question Crimson Nape 1 236 02-16-2024, 10:23 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  [CPAP] First post - Uploading Airsense 11 AutoSet data to SD card DrBook 2 346 01-03-2024, 07:50 PM
Last Post: DrBook
  AirSense 11 not reporting data correctly to SD card WHB74 4 505 10-17-2023, 03:32 PM
  [Equipment] SD card question and mask leak issue when side sleeping KingsIndian 1 431 10-13-2023, 08:41 PM
Question Recording Data To SD Card TheEngineer 4 672 09-14-2023, 08:30 AM
Last Post: RNeil
  Question about reliability of the CPAP data zynsa 4 661 08-02-2023, 05:50 PM
Last Post: zynsa

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.