Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

ResScan 5.7 load Error 1606
ResScan 5.7 load Error 1606
Hi All
I am a newbee to this site!  Just joined today. I have a ResMed AirSense 10 CPAP, and have to use it for about a year.  I am looking for time dependent AHI data so I know what time at night I am having the most problems with my AHI events.  I tried SleepyHead 1.0 but my AHI data reads zero, which conflicts with online MyAir data.  I downloaded ResScan 5.7 from the email message I received from one of the kind board members on this site.  However when I try to install it I get ERROR 1606: Could not access network location ResMed/ResScan3/Patients.  Can anyone help me?

Piconerd Oh-jeez
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: ResScan 5.7 load Error 1606
What is your operating system?

Note: I'm an epidemiologist, not a medical provider. 
Post Reply Post Reply
Piconerd, if you indeed have the CPAP model of the Airsense 10, be aware it is a non-data brick. It provides only hours of use data. Only the Elite and Autoset provide the data. Ask your supplier to exchange for the small upgrade. They stiffed you over a matter of about $100 difference.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi Sleeprider
Thank you for the information about my brick.  Also I use Windows 10 OS

Piconerd
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ResScan 7 help! [password issues] DakotaNorth 2 93 03-26-2024, 12:42 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  OSCAR v1.5.2- error code 5, unable to write to data directory sleepynotion 2 106 03-18-2024, 12:09 PM
Last Post: sleepynotion
  Cannot import data from ResMed Astral 150 to ResScan or OSCAR BreatheEZ 8 2,335 03-16-2024, 10:18 PM
Last Post: PappaJoe
  Does ResScan delete detailed logs/records from the SD card after downloading them? Determinism 5 179 03-15-2024, 05:40 AM
Last Post: srlevine1
  ResScan 7.1 nawolfor 2 374 02-26-2024, 10:29 PM
  NOTICE: ResScan 7.1 Software now available [for ResMed machines only] SuperSleeper 0 433 02-26-2024, 10:27 PM
Thumbsup ResScan 7.0 now available! [old version] SuperSleeper 54 17,624 12-30-2023, 07:44 PM
Last Post: jocemar

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.