Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Data value ~ Don't normally see value in data reporting ...
Hi, folks.

Some of you know me as a user that is NOT a data junkie. I check data maybe every 3-6 months, maybe more, and typically say "OK, stuff looks good." And not much else.

I have always said that detailed data is important when having problems or making changes. I recently (and temporarily, I think) switched to a pillow mask because of some minor dermatological surgery that will take place on my face right under where my nasal pillow normally seals (between the eye and nose).

After first night, I did check data and I saw some unanticipated variations. This is the kind of time when having detailed data is crucial.

If interested, see http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...illow-mask

I put this comment in separate because it is simply endorsing the need for data in these kinds of situations. The other thread talks about the "problem" and thoughts on ways to address it.

OMMOHY

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Please Review The Data & Give Recommendations Hojo 106 3,992 Yesterday, 08:10 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  My Data from 10/10/2017 CZOscar 30 1,105 12-11-2017, 03:24 PM
Last Post: CZOscar
  Dreamstation Go startup and data communication? dgnelsoni 2 105 12-09-2017, 08:52 PM
Last Post: trish6hundred
  Some help interpreting my data, please? Quark 8 158 12-05-2017, 07:08 PM
Last Post: jaswilliams
  New to all of this. Here's my data. tm76 15 674 12-04-2017, 06:57 PM
Last Post: tm76
  Getting data onto SD card Williams 8 288 12-01-2017, 09:22 AM
Last Post: Hojo
  previously diagnosed, expertise requested for data interpretation nappyhair2 21 581 11-30-2017, 07:35 AM
Last Post: nappyhair2