Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Data viewer for 960 BiPAP AutoSV / Missing data
Data viewer for 960 BiPAP AutoSV / Missing data
I am new to this forum (and sleep apnea). I was prescribed the 960 BiPAP AutoSV and can't seem to find software which will read the data.

I've tried EncoreBasic 2.2.2.0 (says the data format is bad when it reads the card), SleepyHead (latest stable and beta - data is really weird - AHI in the 30,000's), Encore Pro 2.2 (got it installed, but it could not find a card reader, so I couldn't load my data).

onkor.net DOES let me inport my data, but has limitations.

What are others doing to view their data? I have WIN7 (or Server 2003 on old hardware if needed)

Also, when I went back to the Dr's the other day, they could not read the data either. Looking at what I can see in Sleepyhead or Onkor, it seems that data is missing. Specifically, I _know_ I had my nasal mask on from 2AM - 5AM, but the files for that period only show a ~30 minute duration. I wonder if the machine if defective. Any ideas?
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Data viewer for 960 BiPAP AutoSV / Missing data
Welcome to the forum.

With the 960, Encore is the only program that's going to be able to read it. Sleepyhead isn't able to read that model yet.

Have your tried replacing the SD card and let the machine rewrite the data to it? If not, that's the next step. Any 2gb or 4gb SD card should work in it. A larger one may work, but some machines have a problem with the high capacity card formats.
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi pswartz,
WELCOME! to the forum.!
Hang in there for more answers to your question and best of luck to you with your CPAP therapy.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
You need an up-to-date Encore Pro for that machine; Encore Basic won't do.

I would start by going to the Private area of the forum and reading the instructions for how to request a copy of Encore Basic at http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...hines-only (You must be a registered user of the forum AND you must be logged in in order to see this link.)

But in the email you send, say that you know EncoreBasic 2.2 will not work with your machine and request information about downloading Encore Pro 2.12 or later.

If the person who maintains the Encore links can't help you, feel free to PM me and I'll try to steer you to an alternative way of getting the Encore Pro 2.13 or 2.13 version of the software that you need.
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi pswartz, I am having the same problem with my new machine. I've been a little upset because I was using the machine up to 8 hours a night, and it was reporting less than one hour! Were you able to get software to read data from your BiPAP? Thanks!
Cindy
Post Reply Post Reply
Yes, it is solved. I was able to install Encore Pro which works. I can send you the details (and gotcha's I had to overcome) if you like.

Instead, however, I suggest SleepyHead 9.6. That is much better / easier to use. It has all of the data and reports (and then some) as compared to Encore Pro. Plus, much smaller and easier to install. It is what I now use daily instead of Encore Pro.

If that still doesn't work, I would erase/format the SD card from your computer and put it back in the machine. The machine will re-create the necessary files/structure. From there and with SleepyHead, it should work fine.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question OSCAR Technology - Install & Data Aquisition Details EasySleep 3 74 4 hours ago
Last Post: EasySleep
  Journey to cure UARS. OSCAR data attached gzaw 3 819 Yesterday, 01:03 PM
Last Post: gzaw
  Analyzing OSCAR DATA givememyusername 0 55 Yesterday, 08:49 AM
Last Post: givememyusername
  New to CPAP Titration Study and OSCAR Data Help Needed slowmoto 0 51 03-17-2024, 07:09 PM
Last Post: slowmoto
  Help interpreting iMatrix resvent Data Adamby1047 0 56 03-16-2024, 12:59 PM
Last Post: Adamby1047
Sad Can someone help me analyze my OSCAR data? senseisaitama 3 139 03-15-2024, 06:28 PM
Last Post: senseisaitama
  How does my OSCAR data look? gohoos1998 1 80 03-15-2024, 10:22 AM
Last Post: Expat31

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.