Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Date in Respironics System One
Date in Respironics System One
A computer geek friend of mine has a PRS1 and today we met for a monthly computer group meeting. It was at last month's meeting that I learned she had a PRS1, so naturally I explained about SleepyHead and how to read the data.

Today she brought her computer (an older laptop) to the meeting and we got SleepyHead installed on it. But when we imported the data SleepyHead said that the latest data was from November 14, 2011, even though she uses the machine every night. SleepyHead was very unhappy about this, since it was at great variance from the date set on her computer. After much poking around we came to the conclusion that the date on her PRS1 is set wrong, hence SleepyHead's confusion.

I thought that the user could set the date on the PRS1, although not the time of day. But looking at the menus (including in the Clinician setup) in my own PRS1 I find no way to change the date. Does she have to take the machine to the DME to get the date fixed, or did I just miss the place in the menus to set it? And does anyone have any other ideas for what might have caused SleepyHead to think that the date of last use was November 14, 2011?
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Date in Respironics System One
As far as I know, the time and date of the Respironics cannot be set.
PaulaO

Take a deep breath and count to zen.

Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Date in Respironics System One
(10-21-2013, 02:13 PM)PaulaO2 Wrote: As far as I know, the time and date of the Respironics cannot be set.
http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...=greenwich
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Exclaimation [News] RECALL THREAD-- IMPORTANT PHILIPS DREAMSTATION & SYSTEM ONE USERS Sleeprider 2,963 359,231 04-12-2024, 12:35 PM
Last Post: btreger
  Resmed Heating System Errors btreger 0 111 04-05-2024, 01:20 PM
Last Post: btreger
  Inspire system JThammer 15 382 04-04-2024, 11:59 AM
Last Post: cdplatt
  NOTICE: Philips Respironics Recall Replacement Tally RayBee 184 29,824 04-01-2024, 12:26 PM
Last Post: RayBee
  Airsense 11. Heating system error Jskier 6 7,012 03-30-2024, 12:10 PM
Last Post: Ron LI
  Foam Removal - Philips System One peewee44 47 10,890 03-26-2024, 05:46 AM
Last Post: jojopuppyfish
  Is my Philips Remstar Pro System One working? alanbc 11 475 03-13-2024, 11:41 AM
Last Post: alanbc

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.