Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

David Clark - Therapy Thread
RE: David Clark - Therapy Thread
I just answered your question here: http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...#pid440952

Please ask your question in only one thread to avoid missing the answer.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Bipap Titration advice needed.
(03-30-2022, 06:51 PM)Crimson Nape Wrote: After uploading it to your Google Drive, you have to enable sharing and then select the option for anyone accessing the file.

I did that...at least I'm pretty sure I selected the option for anyone accessing the file. 
I'll double check.
Post Reply Post Reply
I merged everything back to here.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
(03-30-2022, 07:21 PM)Sleeprider Wrote: I merged everything back to here.

Thanks for merging it all back here. I was asking in the thread of someone, although I had the wrong person at first, that had done what I was trying to do and see if they could help out. I edited that to say I was on the wrong thread and then posted my question to the correct person on their thread....and now that comment seems to be gone. I asked on their thread because I didn't really think they would see my question to them if I posted it here on my thread.
Post Reply Post Reply
David,  to export OSCAR data or SD card, go to OSCAR, on the menus click on HELP, then click on TROUBLESHOOTING. You can choose "create zip of CPAP DATA CARD" to compact and export your SD card contents (card must be inserted on the computer) or "create zip of all OSCAR data". If you choose the second all your OSCAR data will be contained inside a zip file.
Upload it to google drive, as Sarcastic Dave explained, click on the uploaded file, options will appear on the right side, click "manage access" and "anyone with the link change". Copy the link and share.
Post Reply Post Reply
(03-30-2022, 08:35 PM)amafra Wrote: David,  to export OSCAR data or SD card, go to OSCAR, on the menus click on HELP, then click on TROUBLESHOOTING. You can choose "create zip of CPAP DATA CARD" to compact and export your SD card contents (card must be inserted on the computer) or "create zip of all OSCAR data". If you choose the second all your OSCAR data will be contained inside a zip file.
Upload it to google drive, as Sarcastic Dave explained, click on the uploaded file, options will appear on the right side, click "manage access" and "anyone with the link change". Copy the link and share.

Thanks. I did get the files uploaded onto google drive but they aren't viewable the way they are if you put your sd card in the computer and use OSCAR. There is another thread on here...I thought it was yours but it wasn't, it was pearlpearl's...and others can view the data the same as using OSCAR. 
That is what I was trying to figure out how they did. I didn't know if the person that uploaded the files did something so other's could see it as though it was in OSCAR or if the members here helping them had just downloaded the files to another sd card and are viewing it through their own OSCAR program.
Post Reply Post Reply
Post Reply Post Reply
(03-30-2022, 08:51 PM)David Clark Wrote: .....

delete the photo it contains your email
Post Reply Post Reply
Click on CHANCE, blue text, it will generate link

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply
(03-30-2022, 08:51 PM)David Clark Wrote: .....

Buddy edit the photo, remove it, you need to click on the blue text CHANGE  the link will be generated like the image I posted.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  WW4B Therapy thread WW4B 49 4,058 Yesterday, 04:31 PM
Last Post: WW4B
  Therapy Help - Possible UARS - REM jkossis 8 152 Yesterday, 02:09 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  [CPAP] Therapy help rekaviv 9 251 Yesterday, 11:22 AM
Last Post: rekaviv
  IanD - Therapy Thread IanD 28 2,262 03-26-2024, 08:18 PM
Last Post: IanD
  MrIvanDrago - CPAP|Bi-PAP Therapy Journey MrIvanDrago 67 3,335 03-26-2024, 01:22 PM
Last Post: MrIvanDrago
  Marcin's Therapy Thread marcinpiskala 20 954 03-23-2024, 04:38 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
Information Alaxo Hybrid Stent with CPAP - Therapy Thread G. Szabo 29 1,196 03-22-2024, 10:51 PM
Last Post: G. Szabo

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.