Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

David Clark - Therapy Thread
RE: David Clark - Therapy Thread
Regarding CA, there's not enough to justify your attention. At about 7/8 of a CA per hour average, with you stating you didn't believe you were asleep during these, this means note the info and move on to things that are worthy of your attention.
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEBSITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
(03-20-2022, 10:54 AM)Gideon Wrote: How do you feel?  You are at a point where it is much more about comfort than your numbers.  While increasing EPAP is the thing to do based on the numbers, why do you want to try this ignoring the numbers?

I feel good. Honestly, I can't tell much difference if the numbers are one or two or six or nine. It was just about the numbers and I know we're not supposed to chase those. I guess I will just leave well enough alone.
Post Reply Post Reply
You have done a good job with disciplined increases of EPAP pressure to resolve obstructive issues. During events your machine increased EPAP in the 9s, and if you're comfortable where you are at now, you can try my minimum pressure (13/9) and see if anything changes. To be honest with OAI at 0.85 and H events at 0.32, this looks really good. Increased pressure may have diminished returns, so focus on comfort.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
The keyboard on my laptop has died so I have resorted to using speech to text which is kind of a pain in the ass I should have a new one delivered tomorrow so I will reply more thank you all for your suggestions.
Post Reply Post Reply
I just uploaded my OSCAR datafile to my Google Drive. It appears that it went fine and the dated folders are there but I don't seem to be able to open them and see the OSCAR data. 
I am not sure why I can't. If one of you wants to take a look and see if you can see that data I would appreciate it and if you can't maybe you have an idea of what I did wrong. 
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1...sp=sharing
Post Reply Post Reply
The files are there but you need Oscar to import and see the data.  These are the raw machine files created by the machine.  Oscar transforms the machine files into the user readable graphs.
Post Reply Post Reply
OSCAR is not able to open a cloud URL to access data. It only reads files that can be accessed from a locally mounted disk drive. That's Linux-speak for a drive that starts with a drive letter for Windows.
Apnea Board Monitors are members who help oversee the smooth functioning of the Board. They are also members of the Advisory Committee which helps shape Apnea Board's rules & policies. Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply
[split] posted in wrong place
Sorry. Posted my comment on the wrong thread.
Post Reply Post Reply
(03-30-2022, 05:16 AM)pholynyk Wrote: OSCAR is not able to open a cloud URL to access data. It only reads files that can be accessed from a locally mounted disk drive. That's Linux-speak for a drive that starts with a drive letter for Windows.

I've seen another thread on here where one of the users uploaded their data to Google Drive and the people they shared the link with could look at it the same as if it was their own. I'm trying to do that but I obviously don't know how it was done.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Bipap Titration advice needed.
After uploading it to your Google Drive, you have to enable sharing and then select the option for anyone accessing the file.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  WW4B Therapy thread WW4B 49 4,067 Yesterday, 04:31 PM
Last Post: WW4B
  Therapy Help - Possible UARS - REM jkossis 8 162 Yesterday, 02:09 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  [CPAP] Therapy help rekaviv 9 254 Yesterday, 11:22 AM
Last Post: rekaviv
  IanD - Therapy Thread IanD 28 2,264 03-26-2024, 08:18 PM
Last Post: IanD
  MrIvanDrago - CPAP|Bi-PAP Therapy Journey MrIvanDrago 67 3,357 03-26-2024, 01:22 PM
Last Post: MrIvanDrago
  Marcin's Therapy Thread marcinpiskala 20 960 03-23-2024, 04:38 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
Information Alaxo Hybrid Stent with CPAP - Therapy Thread G. Szabo 29 1,209 03-22-2024, 10:51 PM
Last Post: G. Szabo

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.