Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

David Clark - Therapy Thread
RE: David Clark - Therapy Thread
Interesting, was it just one bad night that made those averages that much different?

Most of the examples I have seen appear to be of good nights. If you do have the odd bad night would be curious to see what they look like. You don't usually want to try and treat breathing issues from bad nights (since it can be counter productive to good nights) but they can help tell some of the story.
Post Reply Post Reply
Geer1, when I get home I'll screenshot the good days and the bad days and post them and see what we see.
Post Reply Post Reply
Good days...

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply

Post Reply Post Reply
And bad days...

Post Reply Post Reply

Post Reply Post Reply
Most of those apnea are supposedly central and appear in bursts after a clear awakening. Any idea if you were still awake when those apnea were occurring or if they are what we call sleep wake junk (SWJ) which are falsely flagged events when awake.
Post Reply Post Reply
The central clusters at the beginning of the night and the ones where there is a break when I went to the bathroom I was awake and most likely fiddling with the mask.
Post Reply Post Reply
Even on "good" days there seems to be a cluster at the beginning of the night right after I go to bed and am going to sleep.
Post Reply Post Reply
Here's a little zoom of the ones on the 26th when I know I was awake-ish deciding if I wanted to get up or not.

Edit: This day confuses me a little. I just thought about it being a Saturday and the time OSCAR is saying the session was over. I work on Saturdays and am out of bed at 6:15 so I don't really know how OSCAR is recording anything after that time. I said I knew I was awake deciding to get out of bed but I was thinking that was Sunday.

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  WW4B Therapy thread WW4B 49 4,072 Yesterday, 04:31 PM
Last Post: WW4B
  Therapy Help - Possible UARS - REM jkossis 8 168 Yesterday, 02:09 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  [CPAP] Therapy help rekaviv 9 254 Yesterday, 11:22 AM
Last Post: rekaviv
  IanD - Therapy Thread IanD 28 2,268 03-26-2024, 08:18 PM
Last Post: IanD
  MrIvanDrago - CPAP|Bi-PAP Therapy Journey MrIvanDrago 67 3,359 03-26-2024, 01:22 PM
Last Post: MrIvanDrago
  Marcin's Therapy Thread marcinpiskala 20 967 03-23-2024, 04:38 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
Information Alaxo Hybrid Stent with CPAP - Therapy Thread G. Szabo 29 1,211 03-22-2024, 10:51 PM
Last Post: G. Szabo

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.