(08-22-2016, 05:45 PM)Crimson Nape Wrote: Rich,
Here are 5 things that have worked for me using the Simplus:
1.While measuring out as needing a medium size, I tried a large and found it worked much better and was more comfortable.
2. Leave the top straps loose, leaving about a thumb's width between your face and the frame. Use the lower ones for tension.
3. After obtaining full pressure, gently pull the mask slightly away from your face to allow the seal to fully inflate.
4. This mask seems to work better if it is worn lower than expected. Trying to accurately describe the placement is beyond my vocabulary skills.
5. Being clean shaven and a fresh washed face has helped as well.
I hope one or more of these may help - Good Luck!
And when I was forced to use a mask the only other thing I'd add to Red's list is this.
6. After washing the face, use an astringent of some kind to remove the oil from the skin where the mask fits.