Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Day 2
Day 2
After having slept so well the night before, I spent all day working in the hot sun trying to help my mom clean out her old house. All in all, about 6 hours of driving and 8 hours of work were involved. While my body was physically tired at the end of it, I wasn't exhausted. Normally, I would feel wiped out from the moment I woke up. Needless to say, I was excited to see how my second night on the loaner machine would go.. I'll let the attachment speak for itself.

I'm still having a few issues with my mask. The little face cushions that it has on either side are still useless and bothersome and the actual nasal openings are sort of hard to find sometimes. I think because that area of the mask is made from that super thin plastic that has no real shape or construction to it, it can be hard to get them in my nose and pointed in the same direction..or just a comfortable direction. Does that make any sense? I might be rambling..

Anyway, I hope everyone else had a restful nights sleep!

-Amy
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Day 2
Hey Amy, those numbers look good! Good job that! I think you'll find they shrink even further after a few days "stabilizing." Especially the "CA" numbers. Anyhow keep up the good work.

I'm not familiar with your mask but hopefully someone else will wander by that is with some pointers for you.

Post Reply Post Reply

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.