Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Daylight Saving Time in OSCAR
Daylight Saving Time in OSCAR
Daylight Saving Time: Our favorite, right?  Wink Clocks jumped forward one hour at 2AM in my time zone.

Pretty low priority as far as bugs go, but thought I'd mention it.

Attaching screenshots for first half, second half, then whole night. (Issue is the +1 hour use time in daily sidebar.)

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Daylight Saving Time in OSCAR
Your charts seem to be a product of the AS11. My VAuto10 started at the normal time and didn't have any time change interruptions.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
It's not relevant to your question, but the poorly sized fonts are usually a symptom of using a high resolution monitor in Windows.

If so, go to the OSCAR Troubleshooting Wiki and see the section on "OSCAR Graphics Problems."

Let us know if this is a better solution to your screen appearance.
Useful links
Download OSCAR (current version is 1.5.1)
Best way to organize charts
How to attach charts to your post

Apnea Board Monitors are members who help oversee the smooth functioning of the Board. They are also members of the Advisory Committee which helps shape Apnea Board's rules & policies. Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply
@GuyScharf Thank you!!!!! Things look infinitely better now. I thought it was an artifact of my Windows 11 system and had resigned myself to the tiny font lol
Post Reply Post Reply
Oh this is interesting... the timeline looks different now, probably because I re-started OSCAR. Instead of 22:20-7:32, it shows 23:20-8:32.

Edit: Uhhh screenshots don't work the way they used to, will try to fix.

Edit2: Uh oh. F12 doesn't make screencaps like it used to anymore. I also tried View | Take Screenshot but same result.

Post Reply Post Reply
Well for the sake of my last comment "Oh this is interesting... the timeline looks different now, probably because I re-started OSCAR. Instead of 22:20-7:32, it shows 23:20-8:32.", I attached a screen snip to this post.

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wellue data off since daylight savings change brainfoggysleeper 1 18 3 hours ago
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Display average AHI over time period ? Bernard Flapdoodle 1 70 04-09-2024, 03:30 PM
Last Post: LoudSnorer
  OSCAR import of Viatom/Wellue data - DST time base SleeperAwake21 5 917 03-30-2024, 02:21 PM
Last Post: dfunk
  How and where to adjust local time. douglaskeene 3 230 03-30-2024, 01:27 PM
Last Post: douglaskeene
  Newbie Q on using OSCAR for first time Tman1966 1 122 03-28-2024, 05:30 PM
  Time listed: Wrong end time? How to fix? Plmnb 5 243 03-08-2024, 08:57 AM
  Total Time In Apnea is missing ElUno 3 363 02-26-2024, 09:23 AM
Last Post: LoudSnorer

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.