Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Daylight Savings Time
Daylight Savings Time
My machine time is off an hour. I went in to the clinical settings to change it and it popped up a message stating I can't set it for the past. I forget exact message. But I notice that my Resmed and Sleepyhead events are way off now. Would it be the time not being correct causing it? MyAir shows 3.8 (I woke at some point with my mask off and the machine still going so I assume that is the cause for the higher events as I've been consistently at 1 and under), but Sleepyhead shows events as 1.36 .
Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  
RE: Daylight Savings Time
Wait until about 2PM and try it again. A Resmed day is from Noon to Noon. By waiting till at least 2PM you will be in the next day and no data will (should) have been recorded for the day.
Post Reply Post Reply
I don't bother, an hour is going to make little difference to the machine or the results.
>^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^<
I am NOT a doctor.  I try to help, but do not take what I say as medical advice.

I am just a long term user of c.p.a.p. and therefore I have some experience in using these machines and equipment.

However, I am NOT an expert, so advice given should be taken as given in good faith only and NOT medical advice.

Every journey, however large or small starts with the first step.   Coffee
Post Reply Post Reply
(11-10-2018, 11:10 AM)Crimson Nape Wrote: Wait until about 2PM and try it again.  A Resmed day is from Noon to Noon.  By waiting till at least 2PM you will be in the next day and no data will (should) have been recorded for the day.

I was just wondering exactly what the machine considers a day. This makes perfect sense now.
Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Equipment] Contec CMS60C PulseOx time sync question Richard-KW 8 2,837 11-14-2018, 09:34 PM
Last Post: Richard-KW
  Long time CPAP user looking for some feedback fallonkane 21 804 11-05-2018, 04:15 PM
Last Post: Fats Drywaller
  "Time at Pressure" question. michael9346 1 140 11-02-2018, 02:08 PM
Last Post: Walla Walla
  Newbie first time post [pressure questions] tassod 40 1,321 10-17-2018, 11:12 AM
Last Post: bonjour
  Hi first time here need help Jiggy 10 356 10-01-2018, 01:41 AM
Last Post: Jiggy
  Length of Time ? [pulmonary hypertension decrease] Solar Rays 4 276 08-27-2018, 08:31 AM
Last Post: OpalRose
  Question concerning "Time at pressure graph" yankees123 5 239 08-09-2018, 12:10 PM
Last Post: sonicboom

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.