Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Strange and sudden recent change in Data, AHI etc.
Strange and sudden recent change in Data, AHI etc.
Hi All

Fairly new around these parts (I very recently had the fun of having my Philips Dreamstation Go refuse to turn on when arriving at a hotel for a business trip... see my other thread).

See attached for a few SleepyHead screenshots from my Resmed AutoSet S9 (I think?). I use a Nasal mask and generally sleep well.

What happened on March 26th? Everything changed after that...

Either something changed with me, my mask and machine or it's an artifact of how the machine stores data.

I've only done a single import of data.

Does the data age-out after one month? Is SleepyHead able to see detail further than one month back?

Anyway - have a look and I'm really interested in your suggestions!

Thank you
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Strange and sudden recent change in Data, AHI etc.
The Resmed S9 stores 365 days of summary data 30 days of detailed data an 7 days of flow information. If this is the first time you have imported into sleepyhead you need to ignore all data before March 26th as sleepyhead needs the detailed data to calculate the AHI correctly. if you want to correctly analyse the summary data then you will need to get resscan look at this thread http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...Only-FILES

Resscan correcty renders the summary only information but it is a windows only application and a large download.

Jason
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Change Owner Name of machine eswagar 8 144 4 hours ago
Last Post: eswagar
  [Symptoms] Worried about sudden spike in CA events rohit261990 8 238 04-22-2024, 12:44 AM
Last Post: rohit261990
Question Help - Mask change causing fatigue? coffee9724 3 245 04-15-2024, 09:01 PM
Last Post: jcp519
Surprised [CPAP] Sudden Increase in AHI amfar33 2 145 04-14-2024, 07:54 PM
Last Post: staceyburke
  Oscar 1.4.0 software time change keithy62 2 155 04-12-2024, 05:14 AM
Last Post: keithy62
  ResMed Humidifier Tub Change? Reesche 12 426 04-09-2024, 12:46 AM
Last Post: Reesche
  [Pressure] Sefam S Box APAP mode sudden failure Helentw 3 152 04-07-2024, 07:59 AM
Last Post: Helentw

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.