Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

DeVilbiss AHI settings
Question 
DeVilbiss AHI settings
I am looking for some feedback. I have been using a DeVilbiss Intelipap Auto for two nights now and am getting an AHI of 11! My respironics never went over 2 (usually .7-1.2). Is there a difference in how the two manufacturers determine what triggers an event recording? In other words, are the numbers equal? Is, say a 2 AHI on one, the same as a 2 on the other?? 

Also, is there anyway to get the data from the Intellipap to Sleepytime?

I have been using CPAPS since 1995 before it was cool :-)

Thanks for any potential help. Love this site and have used it many times over the years!
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: DeVilbiss AHI settings
Your AHI could be the difference in the algorithm each machine uses to respond to a particular class of apnea.    #SleepyHead would definitely would help in this matter.  Your DeVilbiss Intelipap Auto has a good chance of being recognized by #SleepyHead.   To make it easy,  I've made all the #SleepyHead names a link for downloading.

Good luck - I look forward to seeing your charts.

- Red
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi thebrez1,
WELCOME BACK! to the forum.!
Good luck to you as you continue CPAP therapy.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
AFAIK, you put the codes from the DeVilbiss into a website and it gives you an instant report.
the pressure may be default 4-20?

does the display give you the median or 90/95% number. we could do a rough setting off that to get in the ball park
mask fit http://www.apneaboard.com/wiki/index.php...ask_Primer
For auto-cpap, from machine data or software. You can set the min pressure 1 or 2cm below 95%. Or clinicians commonly use the maximum or 95% pressure for fixed pressure CPAP, this can also be used for min pressure.
https://aasm.org/resources/practiceparam...rating.pdf
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  VAUTO Settings vs. CPAP Settings MrIvanDrago 9 832 11-18-2023, 10:29 AM
Last Post: MrIvanDrago
  [CPAP] DeVilbiss Smartlink Module DV5M fault innovativekiwi 0 602 01-10-2023, 01:43 AM
Last Post: innovativekiwi
  OSCAR + Devilbiss DV64 questions Cuppa 6 638 11-19-2022, 03:12 PM
Last Post: Cuppa
  AirCurve 10 ASV settings - Equivalent settings for AirCurve 10 VAUTO Shadowpup 0 858 11-18-2022, 05:04 PM
Last Post: Shadowpup
  DeVilbiss IntelliPAP Auto Adjust Error message E06 MSGabbani 2 1,073 08-13-2022, 12:32 PM
Last Post: MSGabbani
  [CPAP] Help with Devilbiss DV6 CPAP data and settings Catalynux 45 5,666 06-30-2022, 02:36 AM
Last Post: Psychotech
  Devilbiss Intellipap disassembly REMember 5 1,079 03-31-2022, 07:27 AM
Last Post: REMember

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.