Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

DeVilbiss IntelliPAP AutoAdjust
[copied from our old forum]

Clinical Overview :
http://www.devilbisshealthcare.com/files...T-2089.pdf

DeVilbiss Enhanced Version of SmartCode with Adherence Score Can Satisfy New CPAP LCD Requirements without Additional Cost or Equipment
http://www.devilbisshealthcare.com/devil...ap-lcd-req

SmartLink
The SmartLink Therapy Management system provides a simple means of monitoring and recording CPAP usage and evaluating the effectiveness of CPAP therapy. SmartLink can be added to any IntelliPAP model, instantly increasing its capability. Stored data is transferred to a computer via an SD card for analysis by the SmartLink software package. Once the patient monitoring period is complete, then the module can be removed and placed on another IntelliPAP unit.
http://www.devilbisshealthcare.com/produ.../smartlink

Post Reply Post Reply
RE: DeVilbiss IntelliPAP AutoAdjust
Comparison chart:
IntelliPAP - IntelliPAP Standard Plus - IntelliPAP AutoAdjust
IntelliPAP Bilevel S - IntelliPAP AutoBilevel

http://www.devilbisshealthcare.com/produ...ap-devices
Post Reply Post Reply
I just got the DeVilbiss IntelliPAP AutoAdjust, I think it's the best auto cpap that I have ever had.
Post Reply Post Reply
(03-01-2012, 07:18 PM)The Dreamer Wrote: I just got the DeVilbiss IntelliPAP AutoAdjust, I think it's the best auto cpap that I have ever had.
Glad you like the IntelliPAP, it,s popular machine.
I think SS get a lots of requests for the manual.
Would you mind write a review in the "Product Reviews Forum"
Thanks

Post Reply Post Reply
(03-01-2012, 07:30 PM)zonk Wrote:
(03-01-2012, 07:18 PM)The Dreamer Wrote: I just got the DeVilbiss IntelliPAP AutoAdjust, I think it's the best auto cpap that I have ever had.
Glad you like the IntelliPAP, it,s popular machine.
I think SS get a lots of requests for the manual.
Would you mind write a review in the "Product Reviews Forum"
Thanks

Sure I will be glad to.
Post Reply Post Reply
The IntelliPAP requires an extra cost module (around $100) to record event data. You'll probably have to pay out of pocket for this module.

It also does not record airflow waveform data like the data capable PRS1 and S9 machines do. Airflow waveforms are a very valuable tool. In my opinion, treating apnea without airflow waveforms is like treating heart disease without an EKG.
Get the free OSCAR CPAP software here.
Useful links.
Click here for information on the main alternative to CPAP.
If it's midnight and a DME tells you it's dark outside, go and check it yourself.
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi Dreamer
Thanks for the review.
Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply
I got the IntelliPAP Auto in September last year....though didn't get around to setting it up until after my birthday....

I paid for the whole thing out of pocket.
You may be a dreamer, but I'm The Dreamer, the definite article you might say!
Post Reply Post Reply
SleepyHead software supports DeVilbiss Intellipap machines
http://sourceforge.net/projects/sleepyhead/
Post Reply Post Reply
Im a long time cpap user, diagnosed in 1979 and been on cpap since resperonics made the first machine in 1985. I was urged to try resmed in mid 90s and I have been using resmed machines since.
My last machine was the resmed malibu auto vpap, the absolute best ive had it broke after 6 yrs and resmed said it wasnt work fixing. I replaced it with the resmed S9 auto vpap and its a terrible machine, the humidification does not work. My malibu was set on 3-4.5 humdiity I have the s9 on 6 and it woke me up 3 times last night with painful throat dryness. The humidifier is working it just does not do what it supposed to do...its a poorly designed machine. I have had it a week.
I had already decided to call my respiratory tech to take this back and I was going to get the respironics auto...but it lacks some features.
I never considered a devilbliss machine I always considered them low end low tech machines...but I read the posters statement its the best he ever had..so I went and looked it up...has good specs and decent reviews..
I may try this machine.

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [CPAP] DeVilbiss Smartlink Module DV5M fault innovativekiwi 0 599 01-10-2023, 01:43 AM
Last Post: innovativekiwi
  IntelliPAP 2 & IntelliPAP Blue (DV63 & DV64) Service Manual now available SuperSleeper 0 461 11-21-2022, 04:32 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  OSCAR + Devilbiss DV64 questions Cuppa 6 634 11-19-2022, 03:12 PM
Last Post: Cuppa
  DeVilbiss IntelliPAP Auto Adjust Error message E06 MSGabbani 2 1,070 08-13-2022, 12:32 PM
Last Post: MSGabbani
  [CPAP] Help with Devilbiss DV6 CPAP data and settings Catalynux 45 5,656 06-30-2022, 02:36 AM
Last Post: Psychotech
  Devilbiss Intellipap disassembly REMember 5 1,077 03-31-2022, 07:27 AM
Last Post: REMember
  Devilbiss 12 volt power cable Cuppa 1 880 09-24-2021, 12:29 AM
Last Post: Cuppa

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.