DeVilbiss SleepCube Standard data storage.
Syncopator Offline

New Members

Machine: DeVilbiss Sleepcube Standard
Mask Type: Full face mask
Mask Make & Model: Unsure
Humidifier: DeVilbiss
CPAP Pressure: 3.3 to 10.0
CPAP Software: Not using software

Other Comments:

Sex: Male

DeVilbiss SleepCube Standard data storage.
I understand that this machine keeps a record of hours used and other data.
Is this data accessible without external software, i.e. through crafty button presses or sequences? If not, is it accessible with the Sleepyhead or other software?

Thank you.

06-02-2015 06:09 PM
Find all posts by this user Post Reply Quote this message in a reply

Donate to Apnea Board
Crimson Nape Offline

Monitors

Machine: ResMed S9 Autoset
Mask Type: Other
Mask Make & Model: P-10 / F&P Simplus / DreamWear
Humidifier: H5i w/Climateline
CPAP Pressure: 8 - EPR 3
CPAP Software: SleepyHead

Other Comments: CMS-50F & 50IW

RE: DeVilbiss SleepCube Standard data storage.
Welcome to the forum.

I'm sorry but I can't find this unit on this side of the pond. The only places it seems to show up is in the UK, Australia, and Germany.

Good Luck!

Statistics prove that people who have more birthdays live longer.
06-02-2015 06:34 PM
OMyMyOHellYes Offline

Advisory Members

Machine: Respironics 560 Auto
Mask Type: Nasal mask
Mask Make & Model: Resmed Mirage FX
Humidifier: Respironics System One (no heated hose)
CPAP Pressure: 08.0-15.0 cm/H2O
CPAP Software: EncoreBasic

Other Comments:

It will spit out a code - numeric and alpha characters. You write that down, log it into a website, put in your code and get the report.

http://www.intellipap.com

That site has instructions on getting the code off the machine. Click the question mark button in Step 1 - "Obtain the DeVillbiss Smart Code Character String" It works pretty well, but the data is not as complete as what you could get off a card.

They also have an add-on card module that you could get that would allow you direct access to the data. I believe that Sleepyhead will read that (but as I don't have the card module, I don't know for sure).

OMMOHY
(This post was last modified: 06-02-2015 07:29 PM by OMyMyOHellYes.)
06-02-2015 07:28 PM

Donate to Apnea Board
trish6hundred Offline

Advisory Members

Machine: Resmed S9 AutoSet for Her
Mask Make & Model: Fisher & Paykel Simplus
Humidifier: H5i Heated Humidifier
CPAP Pressure: 10 - 7-20 Cm H2O

Other Comments: I started CPAP in 2008. Totally blind since birth.

Sex: Female

Hi Syncopator,
WELCOME! to the forum.!
Much success to you with your CPAP therapy.

trish6hundred
06-02-2015 07:58 PM
Syncopator Offline

New Members

Machine: DeVilbiss Sleepcube Standard
Mask Make & Model: Unsure
Humidifier: DeVilbiss
CPAP Pressure: 3.3 to 10.0

Other Comments:

(06-02-2015 06:34 PM)sgearhart Wrote:  Welcome to the forum.

I'm sorry but I can't find this unit on this side of the pond. The only places it seems to show up is in the UK, Australia, and Germany.

Good Luck!

As you may know, in the U.K. we have c.p.a.p. machines provided free by our N.H.S. Yesterday I took my machine in to the clinic where I am a patient for the machine's annual safety check. I asked the technician/nurse/clinician if a user's manual was available (as one wasn't given to me when I first received the machine).

"We don't normally give one out." But I persisted and was given one. Exactly why they don't give one automatically escapes me.

The information in it is marginally more than what the patient is told on being issued with the machine, the difference being that the printed manual is much more, and, in my opinion excessively, verbose.

It has five language sections, giving the information in English, Spanish, French, Chinese, and Greek.

(06-02-2015 07:28 PM)OMyMyOHellYes Wrote:  It will spit out a code - numeric and alpha characters. You write that down, log it into a website, put in your code and get the report.

That site has instructions on getting the code off the machine. Click the question mark button in Step 1 - "Obtain the DeVillbiss Smart Code Character String" It works pretty well, but the data is not as complete as what you could get off a card.

They also have an add-on card module that you could get that would allow you direct access to the data. I believe that Sleepyhead will read that (but as I don't have the card module, I don't know for sure).

OMMOHY

Thank you, that's interesting.
I hate to think what they would charge for the card reader module, so I think I will forego the academic curiosity and make do without!

There's a market here for a variety of add-ons or accessories, all of which are for convenience rather than efficacy. There's also a fairly local Apnoea Sufferers Club or whatever it's called. I must suppose members exchange illnesses over a few drinks.

hope2sleep (followed by dot co uk)
06-03-2015 04:03 AM

Donate to Apnea Board
OMyMyOHellYes Offline

Advisory Members

Machine: Respironics 560 Auto
Mask Type: Nasal mask
Mask Make & Model: Resmed Mirage FX
Humidifier: Respironics System One (no heated hose)
CPAP Pressure: 08.0-15.0 cm/H2O
CPAP Software: EncoreBasic

Other Comments:

(06-03-2015 04:03 AM)Syncopator Wrote:  
(06-02-2015 07:28 PM)OMyMyOHellYes Wrote:  It will spit out a code - numeric and alpha characters. You write that down, log it into a website, put in your code and get the report.

OMMOHY

Thank you, that's interesting.
I hate to think what they would charge for the card reader module, so I think I will forego the academic curiosity and make do without!

I think the card reader is about $150 here and there are suppliers that will ship overseas. I don't know how many shillings and farthings that is.....

But, the good news is that the Smart Code feature is built in and it is free. It will give you the basics - not minute by minute breathing patterns, but it will at least give you the AHI and some other good things to know on a nightly basis.

Good luck.
06-03-2015 07:02 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  [CPAP] Just got a DeVilbiss DV54 AutoAdjust Kookaburra 9 2,281 11-24-2016 07:27 PM
Last Post: jneal8123
  [Equipment] ResMed AirSense - Is there data storage on the SD card AND in the unit itself? FormerFed 19 2,449 11-03-2016 03:17 PM
Last Post: PreciousRoy
  Sleepyhead data vs. Doctor's data Daisylouu 8 1,398 09-01-2016 06:10 PM
Last Post: eseedhouse
  Different machine (Devilbiss-Resmed) different results thepadol 4 354 08-14-2016 03:19 PM
Last Post: trish6hundred
Cool DeVilbiss Intellipap AutoBilevel DV57 Clinical Set Up JessieLC 5 368 07-11-2016 12:06 AM
Last Post: DeepBreathing
  [Equipment] reviews of Resmed S9 AutoSet vs. DeVilbiss IntelliPap AutoAdjust cat_lover 20 8,521 05-31-2016 10:15 AM
Last Post: NCZzzz
  Revised Post Regarding "I need help with SH data" - with data included! Jeffo1 3 592 05-16-2016 11:28 PM
Last Post: Jeffo1