Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Dealing with DME provider and Medicare?
RE: Dealing with DME provider and Medicare?
Medicare is nothing but one big appeals process. There's always an appeal on something like this. Who told you there were none?

PaulaO

Take a deep breath and count to zen.

Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Dealing with DME provider and Medicare?
joy--call this company [contact information removed] ionmysleep. I used to be like you and get ripped off but 2 years ago I found these kind souls. I NEVER PAY A DIME FOR MY CPAP SUPPLIES. This company accepts medicare assignment as FULL PAYMENT. Mweaning whatever medicare pays them they take and dont ask you for payment. All you need is medicare...the secondary does not matter. Just please when its time to reorder call that number and they will help you. I once paid 235$ from my old provider for a mask...this place was ripping me off. I get my supplies shipped in 3mo increments--free shipping..never paid them personally.I was skeptical at first but now 2 yrs later im grateful. just last week my 3 MASKS,TUBING, FILTERS AND REPLACEMENT HEADGEAR CAME! please dont let them scam you like I was..ps their facebook page is ionmyheakth..email me if you need to.
Amanda

While this was not a link, it was contact information, which falls under the same set of rules for the same reason. Please refer to the second part below on how to present information in the future. - Moderator

-----
Moderator Action: Link Removed
To maintain our status as an educational organization, the only commercial links allowed in this forum are to CPAP-related manufacturer websites. This is stated in the Apnea Board Rules with details given in the Commercial Links Policy section.
-----
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Medicare Providers for Airmini Supplies knitsafghans 4 154 03-15-2024, 11:07 AM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  [Equipment] Phillips DreamStation Replacement & Medicare oneeyeopen 3 204 02-29-2024, 01:29 PM
Last Post: Deborah K.
  Medicare & Re-Ordering Supplies oneeyeopen 12 871 02-07-2024, 08:10 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  AirMini and Medicare (USA) bwilson4web 0 251 02-01-2024, 01:10 PM
Last Post: bwilson4web
  DreamStation 2 Advanced Provider ManualIII Clay L 2 269 01-28-2024, 08:03 PM
Last Post: StratCat48
  First post, provider is not much help. DPAlaska 2 271 01-26-2024, 07:53 PM
Last Post: DPAlaska
  DME Provider Recos cincysinner 5 334 01-25-2024, 11:22 PM
Last Post: Deborah K.

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.