Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

December 21, 2012
Let us all take a few moments of silence to remember all those who died in the catastrophe 2 years ago today on December 21, 2012.

[Image: 168.jpg]
Get the free SleepyHead software here.
Useful links.
Click here for information on the main alternative to CPAP.
If it's midnight and a DME tells you it's dark outside, go and check it yourself.
Post Reply Post Reply
All I know is my calendar watch stopped showing the date.
Post Reply Post Reply
(12-20-2014, 10:17 PM)archangle Wrote: Let us all take a few moments of silence to remember all those who died in the catastrophe 2 years ago today on December 21, 2012.

[Image: 168.jpg]

It was a M O V I E ~!
*I* am not a DOCTOR or any type of Health Care Professional.  My thoughts/suggestions/ideas are strictly only my opinions.

"Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you. Jesus Christ and the American Soldier. One died for your Soul, the other for your Freedom."
Post Reply Post Reply

(12-21-2014, 01:55 AM)Peter_C Wrote: It was a M O V I E ~!

Yes. And it was the end of the Mayan calendar. Some people believed that the world would end. It actually ended 20 January 2008.

Happy Winter Solstice! (and for those in Oz, Summer Solstice)
[Image: party.gif]
Post Reply Post Reply

Merry Christmas and a BLESSED and Happy New Year to all of you
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  December 2016 security monthly quality rollup for Windows 7 justMongo 8 1,039 12-31-2016, 07:51 AM
Last Post: JonC
Exclaimation Godaddy sites all DOWN... DNS issues [Sept 10, 2012] SuperSleeper 12 4,768 10-05-2012, 07:44 AM
Last Post: Duckdog58
Exclaimation Have you heeded the FBI's Warning? [NOTE FROM ADMIN: VIRUS ALERT JULY 9TH, 2012] PollCat 43 15,661 10-03-2012, 05:21 PM
Last Post: zonk