Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Deleting Data from Sleepyhead
Deleting Data from Sleepyhead
I was wondering if there is a way to permanently delete individual days from Sleepy Head. I'm importing the data from the loaner machine that I have on a weekly basis, but the SD card had not been wiped prior to it being given to me. There are 7 days of data that are not mine. I can go into the advanced data and purge the days, but every time i close the software and re-open it, the data is back.

thanks ^_^
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Deleting Data from Sleepyhead
In Preferences, under Import (I believe) you can tell it not to use data from before a date you specify. That should take care of it for you.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks! that worked!
Post Reply Post Reply
You can also dump an individual day's worth of data under Data » Advanced. There are several options for dumping the selected days' data there.

David
David.
Post Reply Post Reply
(12-26-2015, 08:12 AM)strix Wrote: You can also dump an individual day's worth of data under Data » Advanced. There are several options for dumping the selected days' data there.

David

Unfortunately every time I have tried this, the data returns when I next open Sleepyhead.
Post Reply Post Reply
Im really sorry and shy to say this.... I had an argue at this place where i bought my CPAP and I'm now wondering if this could be possible that through this data saving card they could do something that does not allow me to use my CPAP ... there is always a message error 5.02 appearing and the machine refuse to start.... Or if not, since it is almost brand new, what could it be ? Thanks for your answer.
Post Reply Post Reply
Welcome to the forum Isabelle,
Have you tried pulling the plug, wait awhile, then plug back in to see if it will start.
Also, how old is your machine and is it still under warranty? If it is, then take it back for repair.
OpalRose
Apnea Board Administrator
www.apneaboard.com

Soft Cervical Collar
Optimizing therapy
OSCAR supported machines
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE.  ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.  INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
(12-28-2015, 12:58 PM)on the virge Wrote:
(12-26-2015, 08:12 AM)strix Wrote: You can also dump an individual day's worth of data under Data » Advanced. There are several options for dumping the selected days' data there.

David

Unfortunately every time I have tried this, the data returns when I next open Sleepyhead.

When you delete the data for a date, it deletes the data in SleepyHead only. When you import your SD card again it will read this date/data and add it back to SleepyHead. You need to remove the date/data from all sources that will be used by SleepyHead. This includes the SD card and any directory that you may store the data.

Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question OK TO IMPORT SLEEP DATA FROM OLD SD CARD INTO OSCAR W/O MESSING UP CURRENT DATA? Plmnb 1 72 8 hours ago
Last Post: Ibrumley
  Viatom/WellUE data is different than OSCAR displayed data GordK 3 289 02-23-2024, 04:48 PM
Last Post: GordK
  Data structure / data definition of AirSense 11 CD, CMSd50+ or OSCAR?hing obvious, … Perickson 4 1,628 02-18-2024, 01:49 PM
Last Post: Perickson
  Changed data directory from OneDrive, Now can't read data Rich66 9 1,023 08-24-2023, 11:32 PM
Last Post: Rich66
  OSCAR deleting part of data Walter60 3 851 06-29-2023, 11:41 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Deleting Unwanted OSCAR Data prince01 3 1,159 03-18-2022, 11:21 AM
Last Post: prince01
Question How can I delete chunks of data from when I am awake without deleting the entire day? DozyDonkey 2 1,128 02-26-2022, 03:38 PM
Last Post: DozyDonkey

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.