Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Deleting events in Sleepyhead to improve data quality
Thumbsup 
Deleting events in Sleepyhead to improve data quality
Hi fellow members

In Sleepyhead some of the events and figures are not exact but are estimated or calculated based on certain assumptions. 

To improve data quality and the validity of the figures a walkthrough of the events following a nights sleep could be relevant. 

I am wondering if I can delete specific events and make a recalculation of the key-figures such as the AHI after a clean-up.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Deleting events in Sleepyhead to improve data quality
I don't believe so.
Download SleepyHead
Organize your Sleepyhead Charts
Posting Charts
Beginner's Guide to SleepyHead
Mask Primer
Advisory Members serve as an "Advisory Committee" to help shape Apnea Board's rules & policies.

Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.

Post Reply Post Reply
The "events" are flagged by the machine, and Sleepyhead is just the messenger. I'm not aware of a way to edit the data unless you are a very clever hexadecimal hacker.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
you can toggle sleep segments off and on which works to some extent for me because I sleep in short segments (which is not a good thing). of course this wouldn't help all you fortunate folks with mostly uninterrupted sleep...
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Viatom/WellUE data is different than OSCAR displayed data GordK 3 268 02-23-2024, 04:48 PM
Last Post: GordK
  Data structure / data definition of AirSense 11 CD, CMSd50+ or OSCAR?hing obvious, … Perickson 4 1,605 02-18-2024, 01:49 PM
Last Post: Perickson
  what happened to the quality? jwest 2 488 09-05-2023, 06:24 PM
Last Post: jwest
  Changed data directory from OneDrive, Now can't read data Rich66 9 983 08-24-2023, 11:32 PM
Last Post: Rich66
  OSCAR deleting part of data Walter60 3 842 06-29-2023, 11:41 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Show RERA in Events Chart GeorgePa 3 767 06-09-2023, 05:41 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
Question OSCAR Oximetry Pulse Rate Events - In Excessive Amounts (?) DavidEsp 4 837 02-17-2023, 06:11 PM
Last Post: DavidEsp

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.