Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Despite high pressure, is my tidal volume too low?
RE: Despite high pressure, is my tidal volume too low?
(11-15-2019, 09:37 PM)WillSleep Wrote:
(11-15-2019, 08:31 AM)Michaely6 Wrote: (the bad violation of Forum Rule #5 links section deleted)

"Willsleep have you ever heard of or tried the Lookee ring sleep monitor? What do you think if that product? It's $20 cheaper than the wellue ring O2 and just wanted to know if it's worth it or just buy the wellue ring. I was looking into the new wellue ring but you said that you prefer the older one? Do they both do the same thing and the only difference is battery life?

I can't repost that rule violation links section,  I cant afford any more points off my forum license to post.  Lol.

"Willsleep have you ever heard of or tried the Lookee ring sleep monitor? What do you think if that product? It's $20 cheaper than the wellue ring O2 ..." 

Before the try underlying owner/manufacturer Viatom decided to launch the Wellue brand and sell direct I purchased the same products from an American company re-branding the same product.  

Since Wellue launched I have been disappointed in the lack of aggressiveness of the brand I purchase.  

People who buy Wellue now have access to features I do not and I thus far see no reason to expect this gap to do anything but grow larger.   So personally I would need a feature gain to buy other than Wellue .. maybe worth over $100 to me.  Otherwise, feeling my present pain on this topic, I would just purchase Wellue for $20 more.

Did that answer your question? 

WillSleep

LOL I understand and don't want toy to loose anymore points. I actually ended up purchasing the Looke sleep monitor for your finger. It was on Amazon for $149 and appears to be accurate. Have you heard of it?
Post Reply Post Reply
(11-15-2019, 09:47 PM)Michaely6 Wrote: LOL I understand and don't want toy to loose anymore points. I actually ended up purchasing the Looke sleep monitor for your finger. It was on Amazon for $149 and appears to be accurate. Have you heard of it?

Ya ok..  I checked the lookee website, lookee on Amazon and the Amazon entry for O2 Ring.  

Just be quick.. me personally, I would quick cancel the Amazon Lookee purchase and pop the extra $20 for the O2 Ring ...

... because for $20 more there is less vendor risk AND you get the ability to transfer data down to your PC and into OSCAR if you want.  

Because as you can see here at the link below on the Lookee Web site it costs $34.95 upgrade to buy the ability to download Lookee Ring data to your PC (and then OSCAR if you want to).  

http://xxx ... No! No! Bad! Commercial Link   Don't do it!  ...    Lol.

Search for Lookee and "professional-version-upgrade-package-for-lookee-ring-sleep-monitor" 

WillSleep

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
(11-15-2019, 10:02 PM)WillSleep Wrote:
(11-15-2019, 09:47 PM)Michaely6 Wrote: LOL I understand and don't want toy to loose anymore points. I actually ended up purchasing the Looke sleep monitor for your finger. It was on Amazon for $149 and appears to be accurate. Have you heard of it?

Ya ok..  I checked the lookee website, lookee on Amazon and the Amazon entry for O2 Ring.  

Just be quick.. me personally, I would quick cancel the Amazon Lookee purchase and pop the extra $20 for the O2 Ring ...

... because for $20 more there is less vendor risk AND you get the ability to transfer data down to your PC and into OSCAR if you want.  

Because as you can see here at the link below on the Lookee Web site it costs $34.95 upgrade to buy the ability to download Lookee Ring data to your PC (and then OSCAR if you want to).  

Search for Lookee and "professional-version-upgrade-package-for-lookee-ring-sleep-monitor" 

WillSleep

Unfortunately it already arrived at my door lol. I new about the software not coming with it. I don't own a pc anyways which is why I wasn't that concerned about that. From my understanding, the wellue is not compatible with OSCAR correct?

OH and what do you mean by less vendor risk?
Post Reply Post Reply
(11-15-2019, 10:14 PM)Michaely6 Wrote:
(11-15-2019, 10:02 PM)WillSleep Wrote:

WillSleep

Unfortunately it already arrived at my door lol. I new about the software not coming with it. I don't own a pc anyways which is why I wasn't that concerned about that. From my understanding, the wellue is not compatible with OSCAR correct?

OH and what do you mean by less vendor risk?

"From my understanding, the wellue is not compatible with OSCAR correct?"
Not having a O2Ring I am not the best forum expert on this ... my understanding is people are downloading to the PC and then running a python script to format the data to be OSCAR friendly and then loading into OSCAR.  

Is you search all forum posts for O2Ring I believe you will find posts on this topic.

"OH and what do you mean by less vendor risk?"

What I wrote here.  The biggest frustration is there I have not found a way to get the data off my iPx device at all.  My vendor does not even offer the PC software for purchase at an extra cost.  No more energy behind the product.  Like they saw Wellue coming and got scared off.

"Since Wellue launched I have been disappointed in the lack of aggressiveness of the brand I purchase.  

People who buy Wellue now have access to features I do not and I thus far see no reason to expect this gap to do anything but grow larger."

WillSleep

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Equipment] HELP - BIPAP-ST Restricting Inhalation/Exhalation Air Flow / Tidal Volume PAPPER101 3 114 03-24-2024, 09:29 PM
Last Post: stevew168
  Phillips Dreamstation 2 High Disconnects mrsleepyhead2001 2 131 03-22-2024, 04:20 PM
Last Post: mrsleepyhead2001
  [Pressure] ASV pressure too high. Please Help Mosleepy 27 713 03-21-2024, 10:13 AM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  Oscar Charts: Interrupted sleep with high heart rate xaid 1 109 03-19-2024, 08:15 AM
Last Post: G. Szabo
  Recently started CPAP -- very high proportion of Clear Airway Events matt2 0 121 03-17-2024, 02:48 PM
Last Post: matt2
  COSA, hypoxemia, AFIB, high BP, polycythemia, and CBTI? Motorheadrulz 45 4,437 03-16-2024, 11:21 AM
Last Post: Motorheadrulz
  Good AHI but Low Tidal Volume and Minute Ventilation erolalper 1 149 03-15-2024, 07:57 AM
Last Post: BoxcarPete

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.