Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Detail Wave Data Differences between DreamStation BiPAP Auto and ResMed VPAP Auto
I am in the process of getting a new machine. I have borderline Central Sleep Apnea (CSA Index: 6) in addition to OSA (untreated AHI: 54). Does any know what kind of detail wave data DreamStation BiPAP Auto and ResMed VPAP Auto records? Do both of them work with SleepyHead software?
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks to the efforts of Jedimark and others, Sleepyhead works with both machines.
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
(05-03-2016, 07:41 AM)thasan26 Wrote: I am in the process of getting a new machine. I have borderline Central Sleep Apnea (CSA Index: 6) in addition to OSA (untreated AHI: 54). Does any know what kind of detail wave data DreamStation BiPAP Auto and ResMed VPAP Auto records? Do both of them work with SleepyHead software?
Both machines now work with newest version of SleepyHead.

Both record the full detailed wave flow that shows each and every breath you take all night long---as long as the SD card is in the machine. Both record the wave flow directly to the SD card, so if you don't put the card back in the machine, you lose the wave flow data.

In SleepyHead you can zoom in on the wave flow data for both machines and examine every breath if you want to.

Questions about SleepyHead?
See my Guide to SleepyHead
Post Reply Post Reply

Thanks a Lot for the info.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [CPAP] Still snoring with Auto Cpap Tahera11979 2 35 11 minutes ago
Last Post: Tahera11979
  Future BiPAP user.. Which machine to ask for? Herb 89 2,427 6 hours ago
Last Post: Herb
  Noisy DreamStation BandMom 35 9,978 Yesterday, 06:03 PM
Last Post: tonylkc1668
  Noise level of Respironics Dreamstation vs Resmed Airsense 10 scottlink96 50 8,306 Yesterday, 10:34 AM
Last Post: tonylkc1668
  Dreamstation SD Card FlyinV 3 97 04-26-2017, 05:08 PM
Last Post: FlyinV
  use adapt sv vpap with sleepyhead possible? john1951 2 103 04-25-2017, 05:37 PM
Last Post: trish6hundred
  Clinical setup Manual for Dreamstation DSX500H11 Harryblue7 2 103 04-25-2017, 04:04 PM
Last Post: trish6hundred