Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Detailed Data
Detailed Data
Have latest Rescan program. Use S9 Cpap. Summary graphs show up for all days. On some days, when I click on Detailed Data, I get the message "No Detailed Data Available". That day data is visible on summary graph and shows usage, AHI etc etc, but detailed data is reported as "not available". Happens every once in a while. Any reason and/or solution to the problem so that ALL days detailed data is available? Thanks in adv. for any info.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Detailed Data
welcome to the forum
you need to select "All Available Data" .. see post #2
also make sure sd card fully inserted before starting the machine otherwise no detailed data if card inserted afterwards
http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...ersion-4-2
[Image: attachment.php?aid=60]
Post Reply Post Reply
(01-26-2013, 08:46 PM)Topster Wrote: Have latest Rescan program. Use S9 Cpap. Summary graphs show up for all days. On some days, when I click on Detailed Data, I get the message "No Detailed Data Available". Thanks in adv. for any info.

That depends on which S9 you have.

AutoSet
AutoSet CS
AutoSet CS-A
Elite
Escape
Escape Auto
VPAP
VPAP Adapt
VPAP Adapt SV
VPAP Auto
VPAP S
VPAP ST
VPAP ST-A

There may be others that I missed from time to time, and not all of them seem to be available everywhere.
Note that the Escape and Escape Auto don't collect detailed data.
If you have one of those, then that's the problem. I'm not sure if any of the VPAP line fall into this category. My machine doesn't seem to explicitly say "S9 Escape" on it but it does give the model number 36001 which is the S9 Escape. A similar five digit number should be somewhere on the back. What is it? Then we can go from there.
Let's make matters more confusing. That number seems to be for use in North America and if you're somewhere else the number for the Escape could be
or

The Escape Auto would have a number like
or
Let's hear it for standardization! Huhsign
Anyhow, if you have any of these numbers on the back of your machine then that explains it. Let us know.
Post Reply Post Reply
one more thing, S9 overwrite old data on the card and write the most recent data on the card
sd card store:

365 days of therapy and compliance data (summary and statistics)
30 days of detailed data (graphs)
7 days of high resolution flow data

Post Reply Post Reply
Hi Topster and WELCOME! to the forum.!
Best of luck to you with your CPAP therapy.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
(01-26-2013, 09:21 PM)zonk Wrote: one more thing, S9 overwrite old data on the card and write the most recent data on the card
sd card store:

365 days of therapy and compliance data (summary and statistics)
30 days of detailed data (graphs)
7 days of high resolution flow data

Hi Topster, welcome to the forum!

If we download data less often than every 30 days, we will be missing the Detailed Data (charts) for the days further than 30 ago.

If we download data less often than every 7 days, then some of the Detailed Data charts will be missing the Flow graph and the High Rate Pressure graph.

Actually, I had a two week period where my weekly downloads did not include any high rate data, even though I had been careful to check the box to download the high data data. After I reformatted the card (using Windows) the card started storing high rate data again.

I recommend always selecting the Discard option, which ignores data on the card for days downloaded earlier. If you *want* to overwrite a day, instead just delete the data for that day (by right clicking on the day and deleting the day), and then download again, selecting the Discard option, as always.

Take care,
---Vaughn

The Advisory Member group provides advice and suggestions to Apnea Board administrators and staff on matters concerning Apnea Board operation and administrative policies.  Membership in the Advisory Member group should not be understood as in any way implying medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply
Have autoset S9. It is an intermitent problem. It will record for detailed data. Summary data is ok. This may happen 1 day out of a week. All options are set correctly. I get all data, summary and detailed 99% of the time. Just wondering why it will not show detailed data every once in a while.
Post Reply Post Reply
(01-27-2013, 09:29 PM)Topster Wrote: Just wondering why it will not show detailed data every once in a while.
sorry, this is above my paycheck
one time did not get detailed data either

unplugged the machine and locked card before insert in the machine
so the machine would tell me to remove the card and unlock

removed the card, unlock and inset in the machine
the following day got the detailed for the missing session
who knows ... maybe aliens

did not need to reformat the card or use the new spare one
but you can try reformat the card or get a new card

Post Reply Post Reply
Do you look at the data every day? Detailed data is only on the card for the most recent 7 days.

If the card is not in while the machine is in use, the detailed data will not be saved. When you put the card in again, it will write some data (AHI and leaks) but won't have the others.

Then again, I agree with Zonk on aliens.
PaulaO

Take a deep breath and count to zen.

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  OSCAR says: "Resmed Airsense 10 does not record detailed data"! Really? PappaJoe 3 475 02-14-2024, 06:38 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Detailed data report on airsense 11 silverdr 2 1,348 08-25-2023, 10:10 AM
Last Post: silverdr
  Doctor says perfect data, but extremely tired - OSCAR Data Auzzyrocks 13 2,651 12-04-2022, 11:25 AM
Last Post: Lucid
Question [Pressure] Doctor can't see detailed data - Can my OSCAR data save me from another sleep study? KidCharlamagne 5 895 09-28-2022, 08:20 AM
Last Post: Gideon
  [CPAP] Data showing clear airway apneas: central apnea or soft palate collapse? Data inc. JamesD0079 0 798 03-21-2022, 07:50 PM
Last Post: JamesD0079
  Dreamstation CPAP vs Aircurve BiPap data? Data over time for Insp/Exp? Desiree 12 2,280 05-20-2020, 10:00 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  ResMed 10 Autosense skipping detailed data FormerFed 5 1,342 12-06-2019, 02:17 AM
Last Post: Jeff8356

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.