Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Detailed Report
Detailed Report
Just started using Airsense 10 Autoset machine. I get the dashboard information but I am curious how I go about getting the detailed report. The respiratory therapist is able to pull up a report that is much more detailed that what I can get on the MyAir website.

Is there a way for me to get those details??

Thanks,
Jim
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Detailed Report
Hi! Wlecome to the Board. Hold the home and knob together gfor 5 seconds to get into the clinician part. AHI's are listed there. On the side is a SD card. Download the sleepyhead software on this site, and you can read the card on your computer. This will let you track what you are doing in your sleep.
Post Reply Post Reply
sounds good! is it possible to see past data if I put in an SD card now?

Thanks for the help.
Post Reply Post Reply
Yes! it will store lots of days... Enjoy! You will be on your computer about an hour looking at your past data. Copy it to a file on your hard drive to make sure you keep the data.

It's like exploring a new world when you wander through your own sleep info.
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi trymelatr,
WELCOME! to the forum.!
Hang in there for more responses to your post and much success to you with your CPAP therapy.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
If you want to see a full data report, you should download the sleepyhead software and load it on your computer. http://www.SleepFiles.com/SH/

You will need to download the file, and open it with an archiving (zip) program. 7ziip is linked on the download page, and that is free if you need it. You must extract the files to a folder on your computer hard drive. Once you do, you will see both an OpenGL and BrokenGL executable link. It doesn't matter which you use. If you right click those, you can Send To your desktop to have an easy to find shortcut.

Sleepyhead will show all of your usage data, prescription changes, waveform, pressure, AHI events and much more.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
The data the machine records on its own will be copied to an SD card when inserted. HOWEVER, for many machines the breath by breath high detail data is only recorded IF an SD card is present.

The data it already is storing is still of great value, so you will be able to capitalize on that. But, stick that card in as soon as you can.

Good luck.

QAL

Dedicated to QALity sleep.
Post Reply Post Reply
(03-18-2015, 11:54 AM)Sleeprider Wrote: If you want to see a full data report, you should download the sleepyhead software and load it on your computer. http://sleepfiles.com/SH/index.html?TestingVersions

The most current versions of Sleepyhead are available at http://www.sleepfiles.com/SH2/ which is linked at the top of every page on the forum.
Post Reply Post Reply
(03-19-2015, 09:10 AM)DeepBreathing Wrote:
(03-18-2015, 11:54 AM)Sleeprider Wrote: If you want to see a full data report, you should download the sleepyhead software and load it on your computer. http://sleepfiles.com/SH/index.html?TestingVersions

The most current versions of Sleepyhead are available at http://www.sleepfiles.com/SH2/ which is linked at the top of every page on the forum.

I edited my post, but the new download page just went live shortly before I posted this. It might be good to generally announce the change to the board. Advisory members are already aware of it.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Welcome to the forum. Lots of great info and help here. I'm currently waiting to start my therapy and I have learned a lot here even before I get my therapeutic device which I believe the doctor will be ordering an ASV machine since I suffer from Central Sleep Apnea.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Abnormal report - me or machine Anthony2L 1 171 02-29-2024, 04:26 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  adding sleep report (Wondering whether changing sleep position can "cure" apnea) NewlyDiagnosed 1 207 02-26-2024, 10:19 PM
Last Post: BoxcarPete
  OSCAR says: "Resmed Airsense 10 does not record detailed data"! Really? PappaJoe 3 477 02-14-2024, 06:38 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  excessive snore on report jentlesoal 0 176 02-06-2024, 04:56 PM
Last Post: jentlesoal
  How do YOU report Resmed CPAP data for compliance silverchief2 21 1,452 12-17-2023, 03:34 PM
Last Post: Gideon
  newly diagnosed, need some help reading OSCAR report mushroom 5 479 12-13-2023, 09:42 AM
Last Post: PeaceLoveAndPizza
  [Diagnosis] My first report here Frankiboy 20 1,397 11-08-2023, 02:39 PM
Last Post: gainerfull

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.