Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Detailed Resmed graphs
I have a Resmed Airsense 10 and have the program version 5.5.0.9285.

When I plug in my data card I can get summaries but cannot figure out how to get detailed graphs. When I click on 'detailed' a box comes up saying it is not available.

What am I not doing?
Post Reply Post Reply
When you ask it to download data, there is a pop-up window. Make sure All Available Data is selected.

(I'll ask that this thread be moved to the main forum.)

Mongo
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks

when I do that it says....detailed data not available
Post Reply Post Reply

(04-27-2016, 01:44 PM)justMongo Wrote: When you ask it to download data, there is a pop-up window. Make sure All Available Data is selected.
Also, check the machine isn't the "CPAP" model, this one doesn't report detailed data
[Image: ResMed-AirSense-10.png]
[should say "AutoSet, AutoSet for Her, Elite or CPAP"]

Welcome

Post Reply Post Reply
zonk: I'd wager you are spot on. OP has a fixed pressure in profile.
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Quite possible, the "Elite" is also fixed pressure machine but full data capable one
For that reason, important to include the model name in profile ... e.g AirSense 10 Elite etc ...

Coffee
Post Reply Post Reply

You have indeed found my problem. My machine won't do it!!

Thanks for your help. Sorry for the trouble.

.....problems of a novice I guess.
Post Reply Post Reply
G'day Ted, welcome to Apnea Board.

We strongly suggest that people get fully data-capable machines as these allow you to fine tune your therapy. In the A10 range these are the Elite (fixed pressure), Autoset and Autoset for Her. If you have just received your machine you might want to talk to your doctor about getting the prescription changed to a fully data capable machine.
DeepBreathing
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Bed

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Airsense 10 CPAP detailed data millerwd 4 333 12-31-2016, 03:48 AM
Last Post: trish6hundred
  [Health] Understanding Sleepyhead Graphs. Marvinator 12 602 12-19-2016, 06:21 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  3 graphs that are saving my life Rcgop 4 466 11-23-2016, 02:23 AM
Last Post: PoolQ
  Sleepyhead - What graphs to upload? RedSkip 6 378 07-09-2016, 01:05 PM
Last Post: justMongo
  Need help evaluating SleepyHead graphs - AHI, RDI, Leaks? green wings 4 686 03-21-2016, 12:19 PM
Last Post: green wings
  No SH Graphs before 2/6 - started CPAP use on 11/24 - Help? green wings 12 857 03-10-2016, 02:11 PM
Last Post: OpalRose
  Need comments on SleepyHead data - CPAP pressure too low? (1st time to upload graphs) green wings 7 1,100 03-07-2016, 08:52 PM
Last Post: green wings