Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Devillbiss 9001d shuts down
My Devilbiss 9001d shuts off after about 15 seconds.Even with my hand over the hose, . No error messages. I think the autosiop is reading a non existant mask leak, How do I disable that feature to see if that fixes it???
Post Reply Post Reply
I don’t know much about your particular machine, but it does sound like an Auto Start/stop issue.

Order the Clinician Manual for your machine.  You should be able to find the directions to disable that feature.
OpalRose
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

How to Organize and Post ScreenShots

http://sleep.tnet.com/resources/sleepyhead/shorganize
https://sleep.tnet.com/reference/tips/imgur

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Apex Auto Apap/Cpap shuts off in CPAP mode razormarsh 8 210 10-19-2017, 10:37 AM
Last Post: OpalRose
Question [CPAP] Machine shuts off and unidentified icon/symbol appears elmgal 7 264 10-16-2017, 05:31 PM
Last Post: HalfAsleep
  ResMed AutoSet S9 Shuts Off Suddenly geoffleach 5 913 07-25-2016, 10:54 AM
Last Post: chill
  [Equipment] CPAP shuts off during treatment John David 8 1,351 01-09-2016, 01:13 PM
Last Post: piratefilmco
Exclaimation [Equipment] Machine shuts down, beeps, restarts, :| (repeat) Biberstadt 9 5,899 04-21-2015, 03:07 PM
Last Post: Biberstadt
  [CPAP] ResMed Elite s8 shuts off intermittently JCaesar 3 3,194 09-15-2013, 10:31 AM
Last Post: trish6hundred
  REMstar Pro with C-Flex shuts off rnyland 3 4,035 04-07-2013, 08:25 PM
Last Post: PaulaO2