Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[Diagnosis] Answers,finally
RE: Answers,finally
Thank you.
I will call and ask my DME lady about a nasal mask.
Post Reply Post Reply
(09-25-2014, 09:31 PM)Dotalto Wrote: Thank you.
I will call and ask my DME lady about a nasal mask.

No Dot, not a "nasal" mask. That's a different thing. Ask about a "pillows" mask. I very much like the Resmed P10, but there are others as well.
Post Reply Post Reply
You really should give the software a try, it is extremely easy to use and requires not much in the way of understanding just to get started. Everyday you will see a score and that will tell you if you are getting the most out of your therapy. It even has cute little pictures, graphs and diagrams, it is intriguing even when you have no idea what you're looking at. Try it you might like it.
If everyone thinks alike, then someone isn't thinking.
Everyone knows something, together we could know everything.
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi, Dotalto,
I didn't think I'd be able to understand SleepyHead, either, but I look at it all the time. I agree with Galactus about the graphics of SleepyHead. And there is a thread written by RobySue that is a guide for beginners (and others) about how to use and understand SleepyHead and - course - everyone here will help you! You're already learning so much and I'm so glad you are "taking charge" of your pressure settings. Good luck and please keep us posted.
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi Dotalto, I am happy for you that you are finding your way with CPAP.
Better late than never.
I would just like to say to you if I can find my way to reading what I need to know on SleepyHead anyone can.
I do not know it all, not by a long shot but I am able to read the basics and anything else I am able to show my friend or the good people here and they are only too willing to offer me their excellent knowledge.
Please think seriously about downloading it.
Good luck to you.
Sleep Tight...
Gabby
Post Reply Post Reply
Yet another happy Sleepyhead user.
You really are flying blind without it and it's not hard to work with.
(Why guess when the software will tell you if anything needs to be fixed!)

Smile

Sleep-well
"With ordinary talent and extraordinary perseverance, all things are attainable." - Thomas Foxwell Buxton

Cool
Post Reply Post Reply
Case in point:
Last night I thought my nose pillows were having a leaking problem so I check the data on SleepyHead...OH Yes! Leaks a plenty.

Nice to have confirmation of what I thought was happening. Now, on to Fixing the leaks! Grin!!
Evpraxia in the Pacific Northwest USA
Diagnosed: 44 AHI when supine, O2 down to 82%
Treated since 20 Sept 2014:: 0.7 AHI, Settings 7-15, EPR on Full Time at Level 3
Better living through CPAP/APAP machines!
Post Reply Post Reply
Thank you Evpraxia and all. I will attempt to use SleepyHead soon.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Finally had a PSG instead of a PG and the result shocked me mugen4u 47 3,032 03-25-2024, 08:00 AM
Last Post: TechieHippie
  Took 6 months but finally got 100 on myAir app. Any way to improve my treatment? 1978 0 458 08-22-2023, 08:06 PM
Last Post: 1978
  Finally found through DISE why cpap/bipap/ASV was never going to work for me. logart89 9 1,371 08-01-2023, 09:36 AM
Last Post: logart89
  Finally a decent nights rest but swallowing air sfgiants123 2 527 05-13-2023, 10:26 AM
Last Post: sfgiants123
  QAL finally got an AirSense 10, completely new but smells like bubblegum. quiescence at last 0 440 04-23-2023, 06:42 PM
Last Post: quiescence at last
  Finally getting used to CPAP but still waking up alot Tcp84 3 667 03-17-2023, 06:38 PM
Last Post: RainbowFish
  Finally got my replacement cpap, what do I need to know ruthcatrin 2 590 02-02-2023, 06:13 PM
Last Post: ruthcatrin

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.