Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[Diagnosis] Borderline/Mild Sleep Apnea - CPAP Improvements?
RE: Borderline/Mild Sleep Apnea - CPAP Improvements?
yep.

they can't change the setting without the Dr. permission, adhoc perscription.

but you are not asking them to change it. you can change it yourself.

QAL
Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  
There's a Clinical Menu where you edit settings. If you do it yourself, you don't need a doctor updated script reflecting the edits.
Dave

OSCAR
Standard OSCAR Chart Order
Mask Primer
Dealing With A DME
Soft Cervical Collar Wiki
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEBSITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Over 4 years ago, I initiated a checkup with the sleep therapy PA and told them what I had changed and what my results were. They were supportive. This year I got the recall notice and got script for a replacement machine. I was happy to see they had written the setting for the AS 11 based on my changes. So, now my script does match what my self-titrated settings were.

I guess sometimes you do get good service!

QAL

p.s. good luck with your continuing saga.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Sleep PA changing pressure, wants sleep study. Can advice from here hurt my Medicare? midwestguy 82 1,546 6 hours ago
Last Post: Geer1
  New Central Sleep Apnea diagnosis, Ontario veteran JanaS 9 128 Yesterday, 05:05 PM
Last Post: Gideon
  Is this new iNAP sleep device just as good as CPAP? Any of you try it before? WWu777 8 2,872 Yesterday, 12:33 AM
Last Post: cronkster
  My fatigue and depression and getting worse. Could it really be from my mild OSA?HELP allistairt 7 187 01-18-2022, 11:40 PM
Question 3 Months on CPAP, still tired despite Dr saying my apnea is controlled highwaystar86 20 820 01-18-2022, 11:27 PM
  Physiology of "treatment emergent" central sleep apnea desaturator 38 758 01-17-2022, 11:44 PM
Last Post: cathyf
  New CPAP User, possibly Complex Apnea? henrynguyen5 25 441 01-17-2022, 03:32 PM
Last Post: henrynguyen5

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.