Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[Diagnosis] Can I be Misdiagnoised
RE: Can I be Misdiagnoised
Be sure and get a fully data capable CPAP machine that you can read your own data with.

Check the Useful Links in my signature line at the bottom of this post for more info.

Don't get the Respironics Dreamstation until SleepyHead is updated to work with it. Right now, you can't read your own data. Don't let the DME fool you that you can read the data with the online wireless app. That data is much more limited than what SleepyHead can do.
Get the free OSCAR CPAP software here.
Useful links.
Click here for information on the main alternative to CPAP.
If it's midnight and a DME tells you it's dark outside, go and check it yourself.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Can I be Misdiagnoised
I'm suppose to get my results in about 15 days. I was on Larazapam for the study. I see the Doc on December 2nd so I have some time to wait. My husband has OSA and he got a split study done and a few days later, he had his CPAP. Now he can't read apnea events on his pap machine, they only can see how long he's used it. So I'm not familier with any of the programs. The tech who did the study has been doing this for 20+ years, so he told be he's 100% certain my first study is wrong because CSA is rare. I'm still conflicted.
Post Reply Post Reply

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.