Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[Diagnosis] Cant get a concrete diagnosis
RE: Cant get a concrete diagnosis
set the view size slider at the bottom of the daily/events tab to 2

Well thanks, I didn't know that!
Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  
too close to visualize (for me at least). when you come back with 2 minute view, add the zero line by right clicking on the words 'flow rate' at left of the box, then 'dotted lines', then 'zero'.
Post Reply Post Reply
I think I'm seeing a faint 0 line, several various dotted reference lines...FWIW.
Dave

OSCAR
Standard OSCAR Chart Order
Mask Primer
Dealing With A DME
Soft Cervical Collar Wiki
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEBSITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
@SarcasticDave94, yes, there is a faint dotted grey line at 0.  In any case, it's a long flat drawn out exhalation.  I bet his regular exhalation looks a little different.  

@Benjy505, here's the link to the mask primer.  Might help you with how to better attach and tighten your mask.   Can you attach a detail of your flow rate in the region 04:49 to 04:52?  I think that would be ordinary breathing, with a recovery breath.  

For the most part, you are doing ok.  Might need some tweaking for additional comfort.
Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Diagnosis] Sleep test interpretation help (Questioning my diagnosis...) cpapneas 14 373 12-09-2020, 07:00 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  [CPAP] Self Diagnosis and stumbling in the dark Strawman 23 751 10-02-2020, 12:01 PM
Last Post: Canuck 2
  [Diagnosis] FYI: OSA, Criteria for Diagnosis Gideon 1 208 08-31-2020, 12:49 PM
Last Post: Illorum
  [Diagnosis] New diagnosis, in shock Silverwitch 55 2,800 06-04-2020, 11:06 AM
Last Post: Silverwitch
  New diagnosis, 3 weeks with CPAP encourage 35 1,890 11-19-2019, 06:15 PM
Last Post: encourage
  [Treatment] I doubt my diagnosis. jato 17 1,227 06-23-2019, 01:12 AM
Last Post: ajack
Gross [Diagnosis] New mild-moderate diagnosis with 25% periodic breathing Flex Plexico 7 1,126 02-15-2019, 09:25 AM
Last Post: Gideon

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.