Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[Diagnosis] Cant get a concrete diagnosis
RE: Cant get a concrete diagnosis
set the view size slider at the bottom of the daily/events tab to 2

Well thanks, I didn't know that!
Post Reply Post Reply
too close to visualize (for me at least). when you come back with 2 minute view, add the zero line by right clicking on the words 'flow rate' at left of the box, then 'dotted lines', then 'zero'.
Post Reply Post Reply
I think I'm seeing a faint 0 line, several various dotted reference lines...FWIW.
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEBSITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
@SarcasticDave94, yes, there is a faint dotted grey line at 0.  In any case, it's a long flat drawn out exhalation.  I bet his regular exhalation looks a little different.  

@Benjy505, here's the link to the mask primer.  Might help you with how to better attach and tighten your mask.   Can you attach a detail of your flow rate in the region 04:49 to 04:52?  I think that would be ordinary breathing, with a recovery breath.  

For the most part, you are doing ok.  Might need some tweaking for additional comfort.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  UARS diagnosis? No improvements on CPAP. What Bilevel machine to get and where? empiricismandstatistics 8 198 03-21-2024, 04:29 AM
Last Post: empiricismandstatistics
  Diagnosis question Timlondonparis 3 182 03-18-2024, 11:11 AM
Last Post: Timlondonparis
  New diagnosis, Vauto on the way, some questions SBTApnea 12 721 03-15-2024, 01:18 PM
Last Post: HalfAsleep
Thumbsup [Diagnosis] Didn't know this existed. Hi! And diagnosis please smgemd 6 251 03-07-2024, 10:23 PM
Last Post: jcp519
  [Diagnosis] WatchPAT sleep apena diagnosis low AHI higher RDI. Need advice godiego 22 3,430 02-28-2024, 02:39 PM
Last Post: godiego
  Doubts about my diagnosis? (Test results + First night with CPAP) IAXEM 14 879 02-26-2024, 03:46 PM
Last Post: IAXEM
Question [Diagnosis] NEWBIE Looking for first diagnosis assistance Gothenburg85 5 344 02-16-2024, 06:25 PM
Last Post: Gothenburg85

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.