Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[Diagnosis] Cantabs Graphs
RE: Cantabs Graphs
weird, the ad is gone now. hopefully someone more knowledgeable will weigh in to assist you.
Post Reply Post Reply
To help in trying to cover some operational costs, Google Ads are used on the Apnea Board.  If you are using an ad blocker, occasionally ads will still popup.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Cantab, I have noticed that your early success with the soft cervical collar seems to be retreating in favor of more clusters of obstruction. You may need a different size or style to get ahead of this. Your charts clearly show that your pressure requirements change through the night and an Auto CPAP/ Autoset would certainly benefit you. I think you need to start raising pressure to reduce the obstructive events, and I think going to EPR 3 will also help. You might want to try a pressure at 12 and move EPR to 3. This will net only 1-cm of increase in the exhale pressure.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
I have slightly increased my pressure to 11 last night will go to 12 , will up the EPR tonight , the collar i bought was the only one available this time i might have to look on Amazon and get 1 sent down, it has definitely helped .
This what i bought

[Commercial Link Removed] Search for "futuro-soft-cervical-adjustable-neck-collar"

Still working on an Auto CPAP , it may be quicker if i buy / import my own .

This mornings charts , and thanks for reviewing Smile

-----
Moderator Action: Commercial Link Removed

To maintain our status as an educational organization, the only commercial links allowed in this forum are to CPAP-related manufacturer websites.  This is stated in the Apnea Board Rules with details given in the Commercial Links Policy section.

-----

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply
Apologies mods for the link i posted.

Anyway heres my last couple of nights....seem to be getting worse ?

Last nights effort

Post Reply Post Reply
A couple more

Post Reply Post Reply
Still having cluster of obstruction.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

Post Reply Post Reply
Hi all a small update , after a short sit down and chat with the hospital sleep clinician last week they agreed an Autoset is what i need and now have , the clusters are still a work in progress but trying a few things out , ive tried a couple of different collars but the headstraps seem to work better for me.

Cheers Cantab
Post Reply Post Reply
We are not at all fussy on what fixes the event clusters. If head straps are working, so be it.

For clarity, please describe what you mean by "head strap"
Post Reply Post Reply
(03-07-2021, 05:22 PM)Gideon Wrote: We are not at all fussy on what fixes the event clusters.  If head straps are working, so be it.

For clarity, please describe what you mean by "head strap"

Sorry mate i meant chin strap.

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  First time looking at graphs interpretation help smallhandsfeeding 1 244 03-11-2024, 08:12 AM
Last Post: jdavis
  [Pressure] New CPAP user - Please help interpreting graphs fsdx2004 40 2,044 03-07-2024, 08:01 AM
Last Post: fsdx2004
  [Treatment] What Do My Graphs Mean? | OSCAR TiredTim 27 1,485 02-12-2024, 11:57 AM
Last Post: Expat31
  'Near-perfect' flowrate graphs CPAPnerd 7 431 02-11-2024, 04:10 PM
Last Post: TechieHippie
  Central apnea, graphs' meaning and ASV machine settings GT26 4 248 02-09-2024, 12:11 PM
Last Post: GT26
Idea New CPAP Oscar Help Graphs triquetralark482 0 191 02-07-2024, 06:23 AM
Last Post: triquetralark482
  First time PAP user. Need help interpreting graphs. kayblitz 6 351 02-02-2024, 11:07 AM
Last Post: kayblitz

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.