Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Res Scan Report Option Crashes
Question 
Res Scan Report Option Crashes
I just downloaded the Res Scan software. When I try to run a report it crashes the software and closes. I also have some days that Res Scan says no data is available. I have been using Sleepy Head but I have not deleted any information from the sd card. Any ideas about running reports?
Oh-jeez
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Res Scan Report Option Crashes
Hi princessbelle,
WELCOME! to the forum.!
I don't use data-management software but hang in there, someone will be able to help you with ResScann. I understand that SleepyHead is a bit easier and more friendly to work.
Just stick around for more answers to your question and much success to you with your CPAP therapy.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Res Scan Report Option Crashes
(12-20-2014, 10:35 PM)princessbelle Wrote: I just downloaded the Res Scan software. When I try to run a report it crashes the software and closes. I also have some days that Res Scan says no data is available. I have been using Sleepy Head but I have not deleted any information from the sd card. Any ideas about running reports?
Oh-jeez

Hi princessbelle, welcome to the forum!

You may want to copy your post and post it again in the thread for problems or discussion of the ResScan software:

http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...397#pid397

I would be tempted to uninstall, re-download and re-install the ResScan software, to see if that may help.

After installing ResScan, I created a user profile, downloaded my SD card, saved the newly downloaded data, viewed the data, and then (if I want to email a report to my doctor) I create reports in pdf format.

Take care,
--- Vaughn

The Advisory Member group provides advice and suggestions to Apnea Board administrators and staff on matters concerning Apnea Board operation and administrative policies.  Membership in the Advisory Member group should not be understood as in any way implying medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Equipment] Should I turn on the AB Filter option on my AirSense 10 AutoSet for these filters? cLoo 10 992 03-22-2024, 01:34 AM
Last Post: stevew168
  Abnormal report - me or machine Anthony2L 1 211 02-29-2024, 04:26 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  adding sleep report (Wondering whether changing sleep position can "cure" apnea) NewlyDiagnosed 1 251 02-26-2024, 10:19 PM
Last Post: BoxcarPete
  excessive snore on report jentlesoal 0 207 02-06-2024, 04:56 PM
Last Post: jentlesoal
  How do YOU report Resmed CPAP data for compliance silverchief2 21 1,637 12-17-2023, 03:34 PM
Last Post: Gideon
  newly diagnosed, need some help reading OSCAR report mushroom 5 512 12-13-2023, 09:42 AM
Last Post: PeaceLoveAndPizza
  [Diagnosis] My first report here Frankiboy 20 1,476 11-08-2023, 02:39 PM
Last Post: gainerfull

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.