Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[Diagnosis] Could Sleeping Pill During Test Cause False Apnea Diagnosis
I'm really glad to hear that suggestion worked out for you. I don't see any harm at this point in limiting maximum pressure as I said above to 9.0 and observing what happens. Mask liners are a valuable tool to minimize leaks and increase comfort. They come pre-cut for you specific mask, so you just slip it into the mask cushion and it should help absorb extra oils and moisture, cushion the mask to reduce irritation, and fill voids to prevent leaks. Your DME may provide them, or you can order mask liners for the Airfit F10 online.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Taking mask off at night while sleeping doctor perscribed Nuvigil nap80 12 1,000 Yesterday, 08:09 PM
Last Post: Sleepster
  Self test, newbie needs help please bexiesbruv 9 397 02-20-2017, 11:40 AM
Last Post: bexiesbruv
  do overnight oximetry test results warrant cpap? RL87 10 339 02-16-2017, 11:23 AM
Last Post: RL87
  Are these false centrals nadprok 6 259 02-01-2017, 10:20 PM
Last Post: nadprok
  [Treatment] New to the board, having trouble sleeping LittleLuLu 18 611 01-29-2017, 11:54 AM
Last Post: LittleLuLu
  sleeping pills for insomnia? EssienM 12 473 01-27-2017, 04:00 PM
Last Post: Sleepster
  Using humidified CPAP for other than sleeping...? S.L. Ping Beauty 11 503 01-10-2017, 11:15 PM
Last Post: Galactus