Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Auto ramp
Auto ramp
I have an AirCurve S 10 and got an e-mail about the auto ramp feature.  I can't get my machine to do this for anything.  I go to the far right in the menu and it say no or 0 ramp.  Then the minutes begin.  Then the minutes go up from there and no where in the menu is auto ramp please help.  What am I missing.  I have been told all models have auto ramp is this incorrect?  Thank you.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Auto ramp
Which Aircurve do you have? 10S or 10 VAuto...
Admin Note:
JustMongo passed away in August 2017
Click HERE to read his Memorial Thread

~ Rest in Peace ~
Post Reply Post Reply
Ramp is available on our machines, but it may not be enabled for patient access. To change that you need to enter clinical settings by pressing the control knob and home button (low center) at the same time, then select clinical settings. While you're scrolling through, you should note your settings for EPAP IPAP and pressure support. Once you figure out what machine you have, you can even download the clinical manual at the CPAP Setup Manuals link at the top of the page. Couldn't hurt to get #Sleepyhead software so you can see what's going on and if the therapy is working.

Auto Ramp can easily be selected from the settings in the Clinical menu. Let us know how it works out.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi Codelode84,
WELCOME! to the forum.!
Good luck to you with your CPAP therapy and getting it dialed in to better meet your needs.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Does Aircurve 10 Vauto record events and flow limits during ramp mode? SingleH 3 25 1 hour ago
Last Post: SingleH
  Auto BiPAP fixed PS vs Auto PS - pros and cons? Stubert 5 634 01-09-2024, 02:29 AM
Last Post: Stubert
  Dreamstation 2 ramp time Sir Snoresalot 4 453 01-08-2024, 08:35 AM
Last Post: StratCat48
  Dry mouth with Resmed 11 auto, not with S9 auto? pumpkln 3 626 09-13-2023, 12:46 PM
Last Post: eok361
  Breas Z2 Auto Portable Auto-CPAP Machine Package kbingel 9 3,085 08-18-2023, 07:10 PM
Last Post: Txgeodigger
  Question re ramp up/starting pressure airsense 11 rebean 3 645 07-17-2023, 01:58 PM
Last Post: Melman
  [Equipment] Turn off Ramp. CactusJack 4 9,400 03-30-2023, 11:25 AM
Last Post: DISleepApnea

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.