Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[Diagnosis] Help interpreting OSCAR for bloating
Help interpreting OSCAR for bloating

I'm a long time CPAP user but the last couple years I've had increasing problems with bloating. This coincided with weight loss of 30 lbs, so probably connected. I got a new sleep study a few months ago and they lowered pressure a bit but the problem has worsened. Knowing that the best place to turn is a forum, I checked here and lowered the pressure and EPR. I was just fiddling around, but was surprised that my AHI dropped a lot. I could have sworn the Dr. told me the pressure should be 9 but it was set to 10 so that was the first thing I changed. Nevertheless, I am still trying to figure out the best settings for reducing bloating. I have a AirSense 10 and nasal pillow. Tried a chin strap but not mouth tape. Any advice appreciated.
Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  
RE: Help interpreting OSCAR for bloating

I noticed that I had to zoom out...
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Diagnosis] Help interpreting diagnostic report rleaman 7 267 05-23-2022, 05:59 PM
Last Post: ThinMountainAir
  [CPAP] Help interpreting my sleep study Babasalaa1 1 200 03-07-2022, 11:47 PM
Last Post: Geer1
  Help interpreting oscar data cole97 2 196 03-05-2022, 07:25 PM
Last Post: cole97
  First Time interpreting OSCAR data CortisolDayDreams 2 295 02-20-2022, 02:20 PM
Last Post: Gideon
  Interpreting OSCAR after starting therapy .alchemist. 0 223 02-11-2022, 02:25 PM
Last Post: .alchemist.
  Help interpreting pressure with suggestions freezebrain 4 352 01-19-2022, 08:24 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Request for help in interpreting OSCAR data Mardee 8 362 12-22-2021, 02:43 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.