Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[Diagnosis] Help interpreting WatchPAT One Results
Question 
Help interpreting WatchPAT One Results
Hello everyone,

I recently did a WatchPAT One sleep study through a private company (Intus Healthcare - UK based). The company only looks at obstructive sleep apnea (OSA) based on AHI>5 and does not really provide any other conclusions. My issues are that my RDI is fairly high and the results use >=4% desaturation (I have heard 3% should be used and may indicate AHI>5 in my case if that was used). I have requested that the company reevaluate using 3% but they may not be able to do that for me; I am waiting to hear back currently.

I am very symptomatic (virtually all typical symptoms to some degree) and have had blood tests to rule out my other things to explain my fatigue (thyroid, iron, vitamin D, vitamin B12, testosterone)

Results are attached (Imgur link too: https://imgur.com/a/5RJwJyo 

I hope someone can help me with interpreting my results and whether any of the other results (other than AHI or RDI) indicate anything.

Additionally, I have been referred to the NHS sleep service and am awaiting a sleep test, but I have been suffering for a long time and have heard CPAP waiting lists are long at the minute. So if my results indicate OSA/UARS, I am likely going to buy myself a CPAP.

Thanks!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Help interpreting WatchPAT One Results
I answered you on Reddit.

You said you were getting an AutoSet.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Help interpreting WatchPAT One Results
Yes, many thanks for the advice.

One other question that you could possibly help with. I seem to have quite a few large spikes in heart rate, is that typical of OSA/UARS or is this unusual? What else could it mean?
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question [Diagnosis] Home Sleep Study Results & Feedback togapilot 6 529 03-26-2024, 02:36 PM
Last Post: togapilot
  Help Interpreting Charts to ID Potential Palatal Prolapse - Deep Sleep Issue reedro287 5 99 03-26-2024, 08:39 AM
Last Post: G. Szabo
  Can someone take a look at my OSCAR results? 3-4 weeks of CPAP & still improvements senseisaitama 5 131 03-24-2024, 10:43 PM
Last Post: Deborah K.
  Help interpreting iMatrix resvent Data Adamby1047 0 97 03-16-2024, 12:59 PM
Last Post: Adamby1047
  [CPAP] Please help me interpret my results baganaz 2 178 03-14-2024, 12:48 PM
Last Post: baganaz
  Interpreting Oscar values SleepingTight 0 139 03-10-2024, 06:53 PM
Last Post: SleepingTight
  [CPAP] Persistant night waking - Oscar results help please philjones 0 156 03-07-2024, 05:39 PM
Last Post: philjones

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.