Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[CPAP] Resmed [Purchase in USA for Aussie member]
Resmed [Purchase in USA for Aussie member]
Hi everyone, i am trying to buy a new Resmed Airsense 10 from America but have been told by a supplier that they cant sell Resmed or Phillips  to overseas customers because of there contract that they have with these companies. They also said that no reputable company would be able to help me. Has anybody else heard of this.
Regards Tony
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Resmed
Try Supplier #2. They have sold many units to AU and provided warranty service and support.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Resmed [Purchase in USA for Aussie member]
I just looked up Supplier #10 who once did a brisk trade to Australia and advertised this prominently on their site. Now their international sales section has been reduced to a small sub-site with a limited range of machines (no Resmed or Philips). They state that this is due to pressure from the big manufacturers.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Just Diagnosed - Advice Required on What to Purchase Dazkd1969 0 60 03-27-2024, 12:06 PM
Last Post: Dazkd1969
  New Member with new BiPap question Pbeth1 9 138 03-25-2024, 05:13 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Canadian here without insurance. Purchase advice needed. TrailerSweetheart 31 5,529 03-21-2024, 06:54 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  New member from Down Under AussieBobJ 6 498 01-10-2024, 12:45 AM
Last Post: AussieBobJ
Gross Family member thinks my SA is a scam?? sleepadventurer 19 1,025 12-02-2023, 08:43 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  New member, first night of Oscar data michael7 19 1,560 10-31-2023, 07:07 PM
Last Post: michael7
  [CPAP] Considering Second CPAP Purchase Lfmichel 11 1,054 10-26-2023, 05:59 PM
Last Post: Irod

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.