Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[Diagnosis] Help with SP02 report
Help with SP02 report
Hi all,

I dont know if the report is good or bad , can anyone have a look and let me know.

Thank You

John
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Help with SP02 report
(05-01-2014, 08:57 AM)landyz Wrote: Hi all,

I dont know if the report is good or bad , can anyone have a look and let me know.

Thank You

John

John,

It appears you're doing fine. The desaturations below 88% are few and for short periods of time. My numbers looked similar, and because mine were only a few isolated minutes over 8 hours, the Sleep Doc determined I didn't need supplemental O2 when sleeping.

So, how are you feeling on PAP therapy as compared to before?
Post Reply Post Reply

i still feel a sleepy before lunch. its more the pulse rate i thought was a bit low

the results where taken with the cpap on
Post Reply Post Reply
More telling would be a report from Rescan. Since you did show a few desats, your therapy might not be optimal.
Post Reply Post Reply
Watch the number of minutes below 88%. My doc said that was key for me. Anything under 5 minutes during an average 7-9hr night is fine. I've had multiple PEs multiple times, so this is an area of concern for me.

All I can say is I wish I had your numbers. Your 'low average' was 86%. Mine is often around 82%. I was told if my low average drops below 80% or my minutes below 88% goes over five minutes I am to talk to my doc. So this is the info *I* got from my Doctor. It may or may not apply to you, but when we compare, your numbers are much better than mine.

As for heartrate, I was told it's normal and good for it to drop during the night. As long as it stays above '40', I was told not to worry about it.
HTH
*I* am not a DOCTOR or any type of Health Care Professional.  My thoughts/suggestions/ideas are strictly only my opinions.

"Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you. Jesus Christ and the American Soldier. One died for your Soul, the other for your Freedom."
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Abnormal report - me or machine Anthony2L 1 170 02-29-2024, 04:26 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  adding sleep report (Wondering whether changing sleep position can "cure" apnea) NewlyDiagnosed 1 206 02-26-2024, 10:19 PM
Last Post: BoxcarPete
  excessive snore on report jentlesoal 0 175 02-06-2024, 04:56 PM
Last Post: jentlesoal
  How do YOU report Resmed CPAP data for compliance silverchief2 21 1,449 12-17-2023, 03:34 PM
Last Post: Gideon
  newly diagnosed, need some help reading OSCAR report mushroom 5 478 12-13-2023, 09:42 AM
Last Post: PeaceLoveAndPizza
  [Diagnosis] My first report here Frankiboy 20 1,396 11-08-2023, 02:39 PM
Last Post: gainerfull
  Meaning of information on "Sleep Report" Resmed Aircurve Auto fredhaddock 3 481 11-05-2023, 10:39 AM
Last Post: pholynyk

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.