Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[Diagnosis] I'm waiting for your help.
I'm waiting for your help.
     en son sonuçlarındaki ekran görüntüsü

yorgunluk, uykusuzluk, baş ağrısı, dikkati çekememe
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: I'm waiting for your help.
I think Sleeprider can help you out.
Download SleepyHead
Organize your Sleepyhead Charts
Posting Charts
Beginner's Guide to SleepyHead
Mask Primer
Advisory Members serve as an "Advisory Committee" to help shape Apnea Board's rules & policies.

Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.

Post Reply Post Reply
(10-25-2017, 03:57 PM)vetboys Wrote:  en son sonuçlarındaki ekran görüntüsü

yorgunluk, uykusuzluk, baş ağrısı, dikkati çekememe

Translation (Turkish):
screenshot of recent results

fatigue, insomnia, headache, lack of attention
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
how the results

Sleeprider help
Post Reply Post Reply
Translation of above:

screenshot of recent results

fatigue, insomnia, headache, lack of attention

Thank goodness for Google translate.  This looks Turkish to me.

Sleeprider is definitely one of the foremost experts around here.  But I will say your results look quite good overall.  No Obstructives, a fair amount of Hypopneas and RERAS (or Sensawake as it is called on your results.)  The biggest issue I can see here is the leaks.  They could be controlled a bit better.  It's likely the leaks that are waking you up and disrupting your sleep.  You need to work with your equipment provider and try some different masks or try to adjust the fit of your current mask.  See the link below in my signature on Bonjour's excellent mask primer.  Required reading for sure.
Post Reply Post Reply
Your AHI isn't bad. How do you feel? You need to reduce the large leaks.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Please post in English.  That's one of our rules.  You can use Google Translate to do any translation from Turkish to English, here:

https://translate.google.com/

Then post the English translation here into a forum post.   Thank you.

Smile
SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Post Reply Post Reply
I wasn't aware of the English requirement Supersleeper. Thanks for pointing that out. Google to the rescue! Smile
Post Reply Post Reply
I am not as familiar with the Icon Auto CPAP as I would like, but I do think I have a solution. I believe those yellow SA events are the SenseAwake detection. It is designed to reduce the CPAP pressure when the flow sensors detect you may be awake. Every time your machine increases pressure the SA detection reduces pressure to the minimum. I think your solution is to turn off SenseAwake in settings.

It looks like you may benefit from a higher minimum pressure. If you are comfortable with this, increase minimum pressure to 9.0. and reduce maximum pressure to 14. This will result is less pressure change. Everytime pressure increases, you appear to arouse from sleep, so we want to increase your comfort and sleep time, even more than we want high pressure to reduce events. Your results are good, but your sleep is disrupted. Turn off Sensawake, and try pressure 9-14.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

Post Reply Post Reply
Hi vetboys,
WELCOME! to the forum.
Good luck with CPAP therapy.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Waiting for ResMed S11 AirCurve ASV jerrydaw 17 7,391 05-18-2023, 08:02 PM
Last Post: SimbaLion
  Tried CPAP while waiting for sleep study, need help to understand OSCAR results jovaton 3 707 11-15-2022, 12:04 PM
Last Post: jovaton
  In DME waiting queue for months. Is the Resmed AS11 the one to get? cpaplvr 5 674 09-26-2022, 09:37 AM
Last Post: withtao
Smile Waiting on CPAP/Looking for adivice + hope kentuckywildcats87 4 590 07-12-2022, 07:52 AM
Last Post: kentuckywildcats87
  Get an AirMini While Waiting? Or... Buy Online? Cooper 8 1,309 05-05-2022, 02:17 PM
Last Post: Cooper
  Just Bought Resmed Airsense 10 Autoset - gave up waiting for Phillips! VolvoFan 14 1,565 12-22-2021, 10:10 AM
Last Post: socalsleeper
  What to do while waiting for machine ShallowBreather 3 778 08-28-2021, 10:30 PM
Last Post: Big Guy

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.