Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[Diagnosis] Just diagnosed with mild OSA, overwhelmed and need some help
RE: Just diagnosed with mild OSA, overwhelmed and need some help
Well, Supplier #2 delivered! I requested an AirCurve 10 vAUTO w/ low hours, and the service rep on the chat was able to find one for 166 hrs. They even threw in a free SD card for OSCAR. Great service so far.

Is it just me, or does it seem like ecommerce stores with very dated design (Supplier #2's looks like it could be from 2004, just plain HTML) tend to offer the best and most honest service? I've found this to be true across a few different industries!

Cheers, and thank you all for the recommendations thus far. Looking forward to starting treatment shortly.
Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  
GOOD FOR YOU! I'm happy you found a good machine at a good price.
Apnea (80-100%) 10 seconds, Hypopnea (50-80%) 10 seconds, Flow Limits (0-50%) not timed 
Cervical Collar     Dealing w DME     Chart Organizing
Post Reply Post Reply
Congrats on the new machine.
Dave

OSCAR
Standard OSCAR Chart Order
Mask Primer
Dealing With A DME
Soft Cervical Collar Wiki
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEBSITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  First night of CPAP data. Was mild apena now... modest811 15 471 10-05-2020, 07:31 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  [CPAP] 'mild' apnea but increasing. Can anybody provide tips? Willem1978 17 677 09-17-2020, 12:42 PM
Last Post: Willem1978
  What else to test for when diagnosed with sleep apnea recently iPal 2 150 09-09-2020, 10:25 AM
Last Post: Shadowpup
  Diagnosed with mild OSA, unsure how to proceed nadnerb 7 339 08-22-2020, 11:25 AM
Last Post: Dormeo
Smile Newly diagnosed - still sleepy with machine ObiOneCannoli 1 166 08-16-2020, 07:46 AM
Last Post: bonjour
  Not Diagnosed, But Let The Experiment Begin rsandhu 17 496 08-04-2020, 11:10 AM
Last Post: ar14
  Just diagnosed today teonchagi 31 888 07-30-2020, 02:23 PM
Last Post: SideSleeper

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.