Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[Diagnosis] Last part of sleep study tonight - Titration
RE: Last part of sleep study tonight - Titration
(01-17-2014, 09:42 AM)ImaSurvivor Wrote: Good morning broskyf. Glad you have completed your titration and it is now behind you. CPAP will help you and you can get through it. It will make a difference in your health and how you feel. There is a learning curve but you can learn so much from this forum. We have all been where you are at. Keep reading and asking questions. We are all here pulling for you.

Thank you. I really appreciate the knowledge and support I find here. I posted a follow-up to my test last night. I will have to go back when I am not so congested. My main thing now is I need sleep so bad I can't stand it. I so much work I need to do but I need to sleep for an hour or 2 and can't seem to do it.

Anyway....I will get there.....Persevere. Thanks.Shy
Post Reply Post Reply
Sleep sitting up, but go get some sleep Smile
*I* am not a DOCTOR or any type of Health Care Professional.  My thoughts/suggestions/ideas are strictly only my opinions.

"Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you. Jesus Christ and the American Soldier. One died for your Soul, the other for your Freedom."
Post Reply Post Reply
I agree with Peter. SLeep in a chair or recliner not laying down flat.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Apnea has gotten worse recently, I have no sleep study, can I just buy a cpcp? replayablecontent 12 230 Yesterday, 12:38 PM
Last Post: replayablecontent
  [CPAP] Titration Study liebano 2 76 03-26-2024, 08:18 PM
Last Post: gainerfull
Question [Diagnosis] Home Sleep Study Results & Feedback togapilot 6 532 03-26-2024, 02:36 PM
Last Post: togapilot
  CPAP newbie / OSCAR / study feedback Brad124 4 190 03-23-2024, 08:02 AM
Last Post: Brad124
  New sleep study after 17 years? Jim1952 2 119 03-21-2024, 05:33 PM
Last Post: Jim1952
  New to CPAP Titration Study and OSCAR Data Help Needed slowmoto 2 145 03-20-2024, 01:24 PM
Last Post: slowmoto
  Split night sleep study Bwanajohn51 0 64 03-20-2024, 01:07 PM
Last Post: Bwanajohn51

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.