Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[Diagnosis] Maintenance of Wakefulness Test
RE: Maintenance of Wakefulness Test
I totally agree with the above!
Post Reply Post Reply
This forum is the greatest! I'm going to push this to the bottom of the pile and get some of the important things taken care of. I will also discuss this with my PCP when I see him the first of July. The information and suggestions have really helped me to be able to put questions together when I do see my sleep doctor. Thanks so much to all who participated in this discussion.

Linda
Post Reply Post Reply
Many GPs have a limited knowledge of how PAP can be used to get the best result for OSA patients. When I wanted a script for an APAP loaner machine my Doc readily admitted that I probably knew more about PAP treatment than he did and happily wrote a script. Most of that info came from this forum and the script for an APAP machine set me on the road to happy OSA treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply
(05-02-2018, 11:52 PM)SideSleeper Wrote: This forum is the greatest!  I'm going to push this to the bottom of the pile and get some of the important things taken care of.  I will also discuss this with my PCP when I see him the first of July.  The information and suggestions have really helped me to be able to put questions together when I do see my sleep doctor.  Thanks so much to all who participated in this discussion.

Linda

Good idea.

Feel free to message anytime if you think it would help, just in case I miss your next posts.  My MWT was about the most boring thing I've ever done.  I guess that's the point - if you can stay awake through that, you can stay awake through anything.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Test results Kmzizzle 18 1,550 04-12-2024, 10:36 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Sleep Maintenance Insomnia alienfrontier 0 112 04-03-2024, 07:58 AM
Last Post: alienfrontier
  Using CPAP machine to perform Sleep test ivan007 3 158 04-02-2024, 03:28 AM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  What's the best home sleep test currently on the market? Lucky7 4 262 03-28-2024, 05:55 PM
Last Post: OpalRose
  CPAP compressed air path design, foam, filtration & maintenance MaNoise 10 329 03-25-2024, 11:07 AM
Last Post: MaNoise
  Need help interpeing Lofta test results. LoftaUser 0 160 03-07-2024, 01:10 PM
Last Post: LoftaUser
  Self-administered sleep test? BlueSky1958 6 300 02-29-2024, 03:29 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.