Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[Diagnosis] Need help understanding the flow chart
RE: Need help understanding the flow chart
The good news is, no leaks. I think you may have gotten around the collar at times, but let's go with some more pressure if you are comfortable with that. 9.5 minimum to 14 maximum. Your events are all obstructive at this point, and very little hypopnea. Don't be frustrated, just make minor adjustments and try again. Good luck!
Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  
I'm fine with more pressure. I just have to start of with ramp or it seems to cause the silicone to flutter. I had to put a new SD card in the other day and it seemed to immediately go up after the switch. Have you ever heard of this before?
Post Reply Post Reply
We can take a closeup look at the flow rate where the pressure increase happens. I'm sure there are clues in the details.
Post Reply Post Reply
Sleeprider, Here are 3 charts since we changed the pressure up to 14. I am really confused as to how I can add a collar, tape my mouth and wear a full F20 Airtouch face mask and have as many snoring events that I am having. I guess I need to change my username to "SuperJaw."

Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Chart Envy Technopauper 73 3,807 12-14-2018, 12:25 AM
Last Post: Technopauper
  apap chart evaluation snorybob 17 790 12-03-2018, 04:57 PM
Last Post: snorybob
  [CPAP] 1 month apap, now Flow Limits? Bwchase 3 195 11-25-2018, 02:43 AM
Last Post: jaswilliams
  How to explain SpO2 dip, flow limit and snore graphs 2SleepBetta 4 237 11-03-2018, 06:31 AM
Last Post: Walla Walla
  Need help configuring my new Bipap to deal with inspiratory flow reductions sventory 8 188 10-31-2018, 01:43 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Flow limitations and other questions sleepless badger 22 956 10-28-2018, 07:00 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Question about flow rate charts and events jminminnesota 15 744 10-06-2018, 06:06 PM
Last Post: sventory

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.