Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[Diagnosis] New diagnosis, in shock
RE: New diagnosis, in shock
    like this?
Post Reply Post Reply
Do not assume that is CSR, PB yes. Click on the Green until it fills the screen then take a screen print, then keep clicking until the time shown is 2 minutes and take another screeprint and post both
Post Reply Post Reply
    It was about 15 minutes, so I will be attaching 8 screenshots of about 2 minutes each.        

I had them labeled 1-8 but it didn't come through and they're not in order, sorry.
Post Reply Post Reply

Post Reply Post Reply
How is your adjustment to CPAP going.  Are you sleeping better and feeling more energized?
Post Reply Post Reply
Doing fine, thanks. Had some leak issues but was able to resolve them.  Preoccupied with other things — pandemic, encroaching authoritarianism in the USA — so have not visited the forum much.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New to Diagnosis. Looking for advice and have concerns re: my data bitteroblivion 4 165 04-04-2024, 10:16 PM
Last Post: BoxcarPete
  [Diagnosis] WatchPAT sleep apena diagnosis low AHI higher RDI. Need advice godiego 24 3,687 04-04-2024, 01:20 PM
Last Post: godiego
  UARS diagnosis? No improvements on CPAP. What Bilevel machine to get and where? empiricismandstatistics 8 253 03-21-2024, 04:29 AM
Last Post: empiricismandstatistics
  Diagnosis question Timlondonparis 3 222 03-18-2024, 11:11 AM
Last Post: Timlondonparis
  New diagnosis, Vauto on the way, some questions SBTApnea 12 808 03-15-2024, 01:18 PM
Last Post: HalfAsleep
Thumbsup [Diagnosis] Didn't know this existed. Hi! And diagnosis please smgemd 6 303 03-07-2024, 10:23 PM
Last Post: jcp519
  Doubts about my diagnosis? (Test results + First night with CPAP) IAXEM 14 963 02-26-2024, 03:46 PM
Last Post: IAXEM

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.